Elections RFK Jr. running as an independent?

Honestly, he would be my top pick for Trump's VP. Trump is, to some extent, breaking the Republican party - why not take another step further and take an outcast Democrat - RFK Jr. or a Tulsi Gabbard or something - as his VP? VP's aren't that important (except in emergency), but it does send an actual message of cooperation and unity that is anathema to the popular current political strategy where a politician says "We need to work together!" and then antagonizing the other side endlessly, even going so far as to paint them as enemies of the state.

Doubt it will happen but would be good for the US.
They tried to do something cross-party like that when John Adams was president. He had Thomas Jefferson (the runner-up) as his VP and it didn't work out well.

Make everything worse? Who? Biden?

lol…. See post above

And Democrats played their hand showing the country who’s really authoritarian with Covid and Trans policies.

You jokers make this far too easy

Democrats were in charge during COVID? Thats weird, I was pretty sure Trump was President.

Authoritarian trans policies lol.

Just admit it, you're so ready for a right wing dictator you're practically salivating

Last edited:
Sure but isn't appealing to many on the left , all he has is a name and that's not enough.

The funny thing is Kennedy could have had appeal to the left of Biden because leftist can reason his vaccine skepticism with criticism of corporatism. However every single time he's asked about nationalizing health care, or doing things that will actually reduce the effect of the profit motive in medicine he flounders hard. Because he doesnt actually give a sh*t to stop Pharma from price gouging the f*ck out of Americans, he just wants to capture a political base.

Last edited:
Democrats were in charge during COVID? Thars weird, I was pretty sure Trump was President.

Authoritarian trans policies lol.

Just admit it, you're so ready for a right wing dictator you're practically salivating

Everything is fine… Biden and Blue cities are doing great

headupass.jpg

Last edited:
This poll is interesting because it indicates RFKjr doing an indy run would hurt Biden more than Trump. Throwing him into the mix increased Trump's lead over Biden by 1%. Haven't seen another poll, at least recently, doing the three way run.

They tried to do something cross-party like that when John Adams was president. He had Thomas Jefferson (the runner-up) as his VP and it didn't work out well.
That’s actually how the Constitution set up presidential elections to work originally. As you might imagine, it caused problems almost immediately, and so they passed the 12th Amendment.

That’s actually how the Constitution set up presidential elections to work originally. As you might imagine, it caused problems almost immediately, and so they passed the 12th Amendment.
Thank you, I remembered the event itself but not why it was that way.

Is this how they get Joe passed? They claim enough voters are fed up with Trump that they chose to vote RFK effectively splitting votes and allowing Biden to get enough?

Back