Elections Will Third Parties Affect the Outcome of the 2024 Election?

The "wasted vote" angle is bullshit. With our winner take all election system the two big parties will always scramble to absorb 3rd party platforms that gain popularity.

Glance at American history, a lot of the biggest political wins for the working class and disenfranchised were first pushed into politics by third parties. There they gained popularity and votes and the two major parties realized they needed to address them because 5% of the vote could often mean losing or winning.

It amazes that people bitch about how inefficient the two parties are but when given a proven way to get them to actually work for the working class, voting 3rd party, that have been brainwashed it's a waste.

So you aren't arguing that we should vote for Kennedy just that a 3rd party would benefit our government?
If kennedy has a platform you want either of the big parties to take it'd likely work better to vote for them then wait for them to adopt any ideas without the pressure of being voted out/losing votes.

Workers rights, voting rights, child labor laws, the list of rights you enjoy today that the two parties didn't care about until 3rd parties showed up, got votes, and made them is substantial.

where did i say anything about kennedy?
i'm speaking against the idea that voting third party is "wasting your vote".
I'm speaking against wasting a vote on Kennedy. If there was a viable 3rd party candidate I wouldn't have a problem voting for them.

It doesn't matter.

Haley won the Dixville Notch vote 6-0.

As Dixville Notch votes, so does America

I don't see many people wasting their vote. I think most people support either Trump or Biden and at the same time think the other guy is destroying the country. It's why I think Haley would have a better chance against Biden unless enough Trump supporters throw a hissy fit and refuse to vote for her.

maga trash aint gonna give two shits about nimarata haley. she ain't trashy enough for their likings and she aint white enough for them either. if trump ain't on the ballot, the culties will just stay home and not vote. they won't mind another 4 years of maga tears if it means getting to spite their pocahontas. how dare anybody else ever run for political office other than their orange fuhrer and try to take the reign from our rapey fascist dictator! such disrespect to the trump monarchy!

maga trash aint gonna give two shits about nimarata haley. she ain't trashy enough for their likings and she aint white enough for them either. if trump ain't on the ballot, the culties will just stay home and not vote. they won't mind another 4 years of maga tears if it means getting to spite their pocahontas. how dare anybody else ever run for political office other than their orange fuhrer and try to take the reign from our rapey fascist dictator! such disrespect to the trump monarchy!
This post is unironically racist. The only people I've ever seen bring up Nikki Haley's real name are leftists, and the only people I've ever seen say she isn't white are again leftists.

And 30% of the republicans in Iowa voted for non-white candidates, despite Trump being the obvious eventual nominee. Stop LARPing already.

This post is unironically racist. The only people I've ever seen bring up Nikki Haley's real name are leftists, and the only people I've ever seen say she isn't white are again leftists.

And 30% of the republicans in Iowa voted for non-white candidates, despite Trump being the obvious eventual nominee. Stop LARPing already.

and i didn't know that calling somebody by their name is supposed to be racist. thanks tips! and i didnt even know her name was Nimarata until donald trump started saying it and making light of it. i never even cared enough about this person enough to look at her wiki page to figure that shit out for myself.

and is the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist a leftist? because here he is, bringing up nikki haley's real name.

zesto molesto has already started with the pocahontas shit too. but who cares, when he does it it's funny and we laugh so we're just gonna overlook all of that ignorance and just keep on projecting and clutching them pearls right? it's everybody else who's the racists, but just not us teehee!

Last edited:
I believe so, yes. Them college kids ain't too happy with Biden over this Israel/Palestine shit.

and i didn't know that calling somebody by their name is supposed to be racist. thanks tips! and i didnt even know her name was Nimarata until donald trump started saying it and making light of it. i never even cared enough about this person enough to look at her wiki page to figure that shit out for myself.

and is the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist a leftist?

zesto molesto has already started with the pocahontas shit too.

Donald Trump is an idiot and bringing up the birther stuff is idiotic and borderline racist as well. So I guess you two have that in common? Not really the gotcha you think it is buddy.

On these forums the only people I've ever seen bring up her real name and background are leftists, claiming that she would never win because of her cultural background. Despite the fact that she's in second place, non-white minorities getting WAY more votes in the republican primary than the 2020 democratic primary, etc.

This post is unironically racist. The only people I've ever seen bring up Nikki Haley's real name are leftists,

On these forums the only people I've ever seen bring up her real name and background are leftists,

moving-goalposts-goalposts.gif

get your disingenuous bullshit outta here.

this is the biggest psy-op going on in america, and it's been going on for decades.
that choosing outside of the uniparty is "wasting your vote".
who do you think profits the most from this? the rep-dem uniparty, who also stirs every election into a frenzy of "if the other guys win, it's the end of the world!".

stop being manipulated. you're fucking manipulated into voting for the military-corporate-banking state for the rest of your life.
The concept of a "uniparty" is completely crazy, though. There are really huge policy differences between the two parties. And all of the third-party candidates announced so far are much worse than Biden. It's not like there's some reasonable option that sane people would prefer.

The concept of a "uniparty" is completely crazy, though. There are really huge policy differences between the two parties. And all of the third-party candidates announced so far are much worse than Biden. It's not like there's some reasonable option that sane people would prefer.
marginal differences if you look at the bigger picture of the system i have already described in a previous post. real differences would be if big party A would want zero costing healthcare and education, and no wars.
as it stands, both big parties differ in how much they want those to cost, and both agree on war all the time.

marginal differences if you look at the bigger picture of the system i have already described in a previous post. real differences would be if big party A would want zero costing healthcare and education, and no wars.
as it stands, both big parties differ in how much they want those to cost, and both agree on war all the time.
It's impossible to provide zero-cost healthcare or education, and no one wants war--the debate over that is how best to prevent it.

moving-goalposts-goalposts.gif

get your disingenuous bullshit outta here.
It's not moving the goalposts. I literally said
The only people I've ever seen
That was the first time I heard Trump say it, and I mentioned that it was dumb and borderline racist on his part. Note that the left has also referred to Trump as "Drumpf" as well, so it's not like Trump is the only one guilty of this tactic. Not sure why you feel the need to equate yourself to Trump, despite everything you've said about him

It's not moving the goalposts. I literally said

That was the first time I heard Trump say it, and I mentioned that it was dumb and borderline racist on his part. Note that the left has also referred to Trump as "Drumpf"
as well, so it's not like Trump is the only one guilty of this tactic. Not sure why you feel the need to equate yourself to Trump, despite everything you've said about him
:) I don't know if you notice this, but this really illustrates your thinking problem (and not the silly false equivalence). You grant that rightists are individuals, but you see "the left" as a single person.

:) I don't know if you notice this, but this really illustrates your thinking problem (and not the silly false equivalence). You grant that rightists are individuals, but you see "the left" as a single person.
All you do is personally insult people you disagree with. Maybe if you were more correct on your points you wouldn't feel the need to do that.

Back