Rewatching eddie alvarez vs justin

Justin fought with a big ego coming into the UFC and he didnt fight smart, just wanted to out tough everyone which ultimately failed. He is smart and has good coaching, his recent results cannot be dismissed since his defeats.

Styles make dights also, and there were times where Alvarez really showed up and put his best performances in the UFC like when he stunned prime LW RDA.
You hit the nail in the head. Styles make fights

Justin is far too basic for Conor. He is an upper gatekeeper on a good streak but not championship material. Can't see him beating Conor, Khabib or Tony.

Yeah conors scared of gaethje...
The guy that lost by fucking ko to poirier and eddie.
The guy that doesnt use his wrestling at all except defensively.
He got rocked against michael johnson.
Koed by poirier and alvarez who dont hit as hard as conor.
Hes fucking tailor made to lose against conor.
Cool, so why is he fighting the guy who just got KO'd by him and also got stopped the fight before that instead?

Justin is more patient now. And Eddie is better preventing takedowns. I'd favor Justin over overrated Conor.

Conor would probably smoke Gaethje

Conor is the 3rd best LW behind Khabib and Islam

Honestly, it seems like Eddie has been fixing / throwing every fight since McGregor. Like, he won the championship, then it became all about money - he seems to have no problems not being known as the best. He made a boatload of money with McGregor, then he went over to One and threw a couple fights with them.

I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if I was right.
Conor seems to have crushed his warrior spirit. When Conor lost to Diaz, I knew his spirit was still intact after watching his post-fight interview. Eddie seemed to question everything. Said after the first punch by Conor, which he didn't see, his game plan had left his head. After that he fought in survival mode.

Jesus christ, eddie dominated him. Jusyin had some good leg kicks and a couple good punches but otherwise justin the punching bag got his ass kicked, he wont have anything for conor

How can he have something for someone who won't fight him?

The fight game is a hell of a drug!

ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Jesus christ, eddie dominated him. Jusyin had some good leg kicks and a couple good punches but otherwise justin the punching bag got his ass kicked, he wont have anything for conor
Dude if that's the case then why did he choose to fight cerrone after he got stomped by Tony and Justin gaethje? He's been calling him out, talking shit, he's right next to him in the rankings. If it's such a straightforward affair, I see no reason why he didn't take that fight.

Patient Gaethje is a different animal. Also you're hilariously exaggerating what happened in the Eddie fight.

Yeah. Justin made Eddie look like Sugar Ray Leonard. people have short memories. If Justin ever fights Conor, it will be a slaughter. One that doesn’t favor Justin.

Conor said after cowboy, justin can possibly be next . Maybe if justin wasnt so desperate and bashed conors personal life, he wouldve got the opp

he's just using Conor's formula to get fights. personally insult people until they accept and then keep insulting them all the way to the fight.

Yeah. Justin made Eddie look like Sugar Ray Leonard. people have short memories. If Justin ever fights Conor, it will be a slaughter. One that doesn’t favor Justin.

if it would be a slaughter Conor would be fighting him instead of the guy he just KO'd.

Besides justins boxing is soo low compare to conor who took one of the p4p boxers to the deep waters with no boxing record

It bloody well turned out that their little Olympic sized pool battle spoke volumes the shape both were in ....... and Alvarez was clearly on other side of career when fighters made the walk.

For Gaejthe fans, hopefully that will be the fight where they can turn to and point and come to grips that - that fight was the line crossed for the wreckless Justin .

I am really excited to see just how good Justin id now. He has been str8 steamrolling dudes so it is so hard to tell. He is definitely a different fighter from the Eddie and Poirier days, tho I would love to see a Poirier rematch to see just how many leaps of progress he has made.

People forget how good Eddie is because Conor was a horrible matchup for him. Eddie has some great wins, has been competitive with most guys, and has been champ of every major organization he's been a part of. He's not one of those guys that can beat everybody in his division, but he's always been able to beat some great fighters on his night

Cool, so why is he fighting the guy who just got KO'd by him and also got stopped the fight before that instead?
Thats not for me to answer...
But whoever states hes scared of gaethje has no fucking clue about mma.
But to give you an amswer hes being smart, hes coming off a layoff , good return fight (people disrespecting cerrone are clueless).
Gaethje is a very good fighter but hes lost to both people conor fucking merked at the end of the day

Back