Rewatching eddie alvarez vs justin

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus christ, eddie dominated him. Jusyin had some good leg kicks and a couple good punches but otherwise justin the punching bag got his ass kicked, he wont have anything for conor

Justin fights quite different now

Hmm I thought Gaethje was winning before the finish, maybe I need to rewatch it as well.

Thats not how it goes brother

MMA math like that doesnt work

How? Body shots seems to fuck justin up with his high guard defense. Porier and expecially eddie exposed that

much more patient and calculated since those loses. He’s still high volume but not as reckless imo

I'm not totally sold on Gaethje, i think the 3 guys he beat (Vick, Barboza and Cerrone) are bad against pressure fighters.

Jesus christ, eddie dominated him. Jusyin had some good leg kicks and a couple good punches but otherwise justin the punching bag got his ass kicked, he wont have anything for conor

Conor fans don't even try. It's the the dumbest shit as often as possible.

Of course he won't have anything for Conor because Conor won't take that fight and is instead fighting the guy Gaethje just KO'd to skip right over him.

Of course he won't have anything for Conor because Conor won't take that fight and is instead fighting the guy Gaethje just KO'd to skip right over him.
Conor said after cowboy, justin can possibly be next . Maybe if justin wasnt so desperate and bashed conors personal life, he wouldve got the opp

Justin fought with a big ego coming into the UFC and he didnt fight smart, just wanted to out tough everyone which ultimately failed. He is smart and has good coaching, his recent results cannot be dismissed since his defeats.

Styles make dights also, and there were times where Alvarez really showed up and put his best performances in the UFC like when he stunned prime LW RDA.

Honestly, it seems like Eddie has been fixing / throwing every fight since McGregor. Like, he won the championship, then it became all about money - he seems to have no problems not being known as the best. He made a boatload of money with McGregor, then he went over to One and threw a couple fights with them.

I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if I was right.

Yeah conors scared of gaethje...
The guy that lost by fucking ko to poirier and eddie.
The guy that doesnt use his wrestling at all except defensively.
He got rocked against michael johnson.
Koed by poirier and alvarez who dont hit as hard as conor.
Hes fucking tailor made to lose against conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back