• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Requel Pennington is a bland challenger and average fighter

Nunes is like a Vitor Belfort of women's MMA, that first round she will unleash a fury like no other, but if you take that beating and make it through the 2nd and into the 3rd, Nunes can be broken. We've seen it in the Cat Zingano fight. I think Rocky will unfortunately just be a punching bag. She's tough, and I'd describe her as well rounded.

Nunes is like a Vitor Belfort of women's MMA, that first round she will unleash a fury like no other, but if you take that beating and make it through the 2nd and into the 3rd, Nunes can be broken. We've seen it in the Cat Zingano fight. I think Rocky will unfortunately just be a punching bag. She's tough, and I'd describe her as well rounded.

I think Nunes learned her lesson in the 2nd Shev fight.

Styles make fights. Raquel's got this. She tko's Nunes in the 4th, although I'm hoping for another bulldog choke.

I'm considering putting a lot of money on her just in the event of an upset.

Come on, you cunt... Win. Make me a lot of money.

I like Rocky. People gonna shit on her for her record but she have improved fight by fight and beaten a former champion. Hell i thought she took that fight ahe had with Holly too. She seems like a cool chick also so best wishes to her.

A string of unimpressive decisions hardly means earning a ts. I would much rather see Vieira fight. I am aware of Pennington and her fights are lackluster, you haven't educated anyone

There was nothing unimpressive about her wins and she beat a former champion.

Also decisions are just as valuable as a finish in the Win / Loss column and winning > .

I'll continue to educate you all day everyday.

1. Who is hyping her?
2. There are a lot of male fighters who are hyped without merit.
3. You're still gonna watch.
4. So, f*ck off and get your facts straight.
Why are you so offended? white knighting ass mother fucker

If she was slightly more athletic she would be a champion

there are a lot of male fighters who are that was as well.

hey why don't u respect her and spell her name right at least jerk.
He’s talking about her right now don’t bring up male fighters

There was nothing unimpressive about her wins and she beat a former champion.

Also decisions are just as valuable as a finish in the Win / Loss column and winning > .

I'll continue to educate you all day everyday.
You will continue to do nothing. You are just a wmma homer who can't admit that the women's 135 is a bad division. Amanda Nunes destroyed Miesha Tate, Requel got a boring decision with Tate out the door. I don't know who Elizabeth Phillips isand a split decision against Bethe Correia seriously? Her only noteworthy performance was her fight with Andrade.
There is a reason why she was served up as a measuring stick for Holly Holm, but you can't admit that you are a wmma homer

This thread is almost as shitty as charing $65 for that shitty card

I can’t think of an aspect of MMA she’s particularly good at

fuck. I thought she would upset Nunes. gotta change my pick now

Not sure if I'd call it hype, but some people are definitely giving her way too high of a chance.

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke
Your adjectives to describe Pennington in the thread title sums up the majority of WMMA.

Back