• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Requel Pennington is a bland challenger and average fighter

The only people who agree with you are the writers who don't want say the truth about this squash match. Nunes is better everywhere except cardio. I am not some Conor Mcgregor casual and I don't really care too much that Pennington is going to get blown out by Nunes. Just making an observation that no one thinks shes a great fighter. All you know about me is that I don't care about Requel Pennington, you are doing a lot of projecting about me because you are upset that this is a weak fight that is wmma
Nunes 50-44 or a late finish

I'm not reading any of that nonsense. You already proved you are full of shit.

Kailin Curran was 1-6 in the ufc, thats bad.
My take on Requel: A boring gatekeeper benefitting from the worst division being given a title shot(she was served up to Holly holm when she entered the ufc) and being called tough because she isnt good in any aspects of mma
If Requel wins: I would be happy to admit I am wrong, I'll make a post
halfway thru the fight and nunes is clearly winning. However, she seems to be slowing down a little. Pennington can only get stronger from here. I think she's ultimately going to lose to the champ but she's making a fight of it.

She was easier to hit tonight than a punching bag. Holy shit bad stance. Top of it her coached forced her to finish 5th round. What a dick.

halfway thru the fight and nunes is clearly winning. However, she seems to be slowing down a little. Pennington can only get stronger from here. I think she's ultimately going to lose to the champ but she's making a fight of it.
It was about what I expected which was Nunes 50-45 or a late finish. Nunes is awesome but has become risk adverse to perserve her cardio with flashbacks of ufc 178, but I am glad she got the finish

I thought she won the second round lol. Maybe I'm being generous. That was some terrible corner advice to keep going. Some BS

It was about what I expected which was Nunes 50-45 or a late finish. Nunes is awesome but has become risk adverse to perserve her cardio with flashbacks of ufc 178, but I am glad she got the finish
I thought raquel did best when she went forward, and nunes kicking game was on fleet.

I thought raquel did best when she went forward, and nunes kicking game was on fleet.
She didn't perform terribly but was ultimately outclassed. Making Nunes expend energy is the right thing to do, but Nunes has really sharp striking and made Pennington pay

Back