• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Requel Pennington is a bland challenger and average fighter

I am trying to be open minded and not making any judgements, but her fights are mostly terrible against so-so(competition)

Doesn't mean her next one will be.

nobody is hyping her up what in the fuck?

lmao these dudes who just make shit up so they can make their gay little thread.

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke
Shes "practices" a strict vagitarian diet, and she's " practicing" the shit out of it with Torres. Thinking of this doesn't make me feel bland.

While I enjoy her writing style, I don't think there is anyone ranting and raving about her beside Tecia.

She’s not exciting but not a complete can. Arguably beat Holm IMO.

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke

1. Who is hyping her?
2. There are a lot of male fighters who are hyped without merit.
3. You're still gonna watch.
4. So, f*ck off and get your facts straight.

Josh Koscheck and Dan Hardy were bland challengers for GSP, Patrick Cote and Thales Leites were bland challengers for Anderson Silva, Kenny Florian and Ricardo Lamas were bland challengers for Jose Aldo. Bland challenges happen every once and awhile. Raquel isn't the first and she won't be the last.

Yea I've never been a fan of Raquel her fights are boring as fuck.

Her record is averge 9-5. Split decision against Holm, Correia, but she beat Miesha. Is she any chance against Nunes? Maybe she improved in last years?

I think her GF is a pretty amazing catch, for Ricky of course

The only attribute she has is toughness.

Nunes should destroy her.

Back