• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Republicans block military aid for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan

lol cheeto benito built such a good wall that the immigrants can just walk right through it. did mexico pay for that thing or did diaper don order it from them?
So it is Trumps fault that border patrol is intentionally letting people through the wall?? Where did Mr. Trump touch you? Did he hurt your feelings?

Yes, Trump should have finished the wall. He failed. The current administration should finish it and secure the border.

So it is Trumps fault that border patrol is intentionally letting people through the wall?? Where did Mr. Trump touch you? Did he hurt your feelings?

Yes, Trump should have finished the wall. He failed. The current administration should finish it and secure the border.

i guess he really sucks at building walls. people can just walk right through them. i guess he must have inflated the dimensions of the thing like it was trump tower new york or some shit. what a crying shame. zesto molesto said he was only months away from finishing it, but then he got destroyed in the election by a senile old man with dementia.

maybe one of those illegal immigrants can tell the quadruple-indicted rapist just what a great job he did at building that wall after they walk right through it lol.

Last edited:
the last guy ran on cleaning up the border. why would you expect him to do it this time when he failed spectacularly the first time?
Maybe if he had the same amount of funds that are being wasted overseas and we can treat the border like the national emergency it is he can succeed this time.....But when did we even start talking about him as this thread has nothing to do with him....Juts go one day without thinking about him for god sakes.

Member when the GOP used to care about the world as it pertained to US national security and opposing international expansion of Russia's sphere of influence?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I would say that Ronald Reagan's ghost remembers too, but he wasn't remembering a lot of things near the end.

i guess he really sucks at building walls. people can just walk right through them. i guess he must have inflated the dimensions of the thing like it was trump tower new york or some shit. what a crying shame. zesto molesto said he was only months away from finishing it, but then he got destroyed in the election by a senile old man with dementia.

maybe one of those illegal immigrants can tell the quadruple-indicted rapist just what a great job he did at building that wall after they walk right through it lol.
You do realize they cut the wall, right? That border security is also needed to patrol to inspect and limit this kind of thing?

You do realize that many Presidents, from both parties, have failed to act on the border.

It's hard to think objectively when everything is colored with orange man bad.

Damn...TDS is a helluva drug.

oh no! somebody just criticized my beloved twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist who i adore so dearly, and i'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and scream "TDS!" at the sky just like everybody else when they cannot coherently defend the election-losing rapist every time he gets criticized.

get some new material chuckles. the TDS catchphrase thing of yours went stale after your boy got pink socked in the election and you ended up losing your minds, throwing the most nuclear toddler tantrum that the nation has ever seen, beating up cops with your blue lives matter flags, and getting hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

You do realize they cut the wall, right? That border security is also needed to patrol to inspect and limit this kind of thing?

You do realize that many Presidents, from both parties, have failed to act on the border.

It's hard to think objectively when everything is colored with orange man bad.

the orange election-losing rapist said he was months away from finishing that wall. his words, not mine.

he done such a great job of building that border wall that people can just walk right through it, as you can see in the video.

orange man bad at building walls. i think the point of those things is to keep people out, right?

When they pass a law to fine the shit out who hires illegals then I will know they are serious about the border. I will give you a hint those that make it rain in DC wont let them pass that bill.
Until it is a just words to motivate the Rubes.

The last guy should've sent the national guard to the border and closed it down..hopefully he gets back into office and cleans this infestation up...I agree.
He also pardoned the guy who stole from his base with a phony build a wall fund.
Bannon is also hoping he gets elected because he is working on another scheme to take more money from Trump Rubes.
Nothing easier than parting a Trump fan from their money.

He also pardoned the guy who stole from his base with a phony build a wall fund.
Bannon is also hoping he gets elected because he is working on another scheme to take more money from Trump Rubes.
Nothing easier than parting a Trump fan from their money.
Man this thread became a full blown TDS session...It never fails though

oh no! somebody just criticized my beloved twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist who i adore so dearly, and i'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and scream "TDS!" at the sky just like everybody else when they cannot coherently defend the election-losing rapist every time he gets criticized.

get some new material chuckles. the TDS catchphrase thing of yours went stale after your boy got pink socked in the election and you ended up losing your minds, throwing the most nuclear toddler tantrum that the nation has ever seen, beating up cops with your blue lives matter flags, and getting hauled off to jail just to own the libs.
I love the melt downs....I guess were done talking about aid to other countries and the lack of border protection in our own and now its just gonna be a Orange Man Bad Reeeeeeeee...fest

I love the melt downs....I guess were done talking about aid to other countries and the lack of border protection in our own and now its just gonna be a Orange Man Bad Reeeeeeeee...fest

did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that thought all by yourself?

Maybe if he had the same amount of funds that are being wasted overseas and we can treat the border like the national emergency it is he can succeed this time.....But when did we even start talking about him as this thread has nothing to do with him....Juts go one day without thinking about him for god sakes.
Because the guy that ran on this failed to get it done and yet you want to vote for him again... To fail, again? What's the old saying about insanity?

Good.

Yes Trump failed at securing the border as it should have been. However creepy Joe and the democrats have basically done as little as possible to secure the border to let in as many as they can.

The only time this has even started to change is when they showed up on their door step. Then the bitching started. Not to secure the border but just them at their door step.

Man this thread became a full blown TDS session...It never fails though
It just exposes your lack of an ethos when it comes to the wall.
Bannon raised money to build a wall, then stole said money and then Trump pardoned him.
So you are cool with that? I hate thieves but for you as long as they agree with you politically, steal away.

Back