• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Republicans block military aid for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan

And Israel? You mad that they're not getting funding, or just Ukraine?

All 3 - Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

I may disagree with Israel's heavy handed actions but most of the US aid to them is for defense - the Iron Dome.

You know how retarded the "Close our Borders!" lunatics are.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave. They just overstay their travel visas.

All 3 - Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

I may disagree with Israel's heavy handed actions but most of the US aid to them is for defense - the Iron Dome.
I agree with you on a lot of things, but I can't agree on this.

I'm just completely over sending our money overseas until we can get our shit together here at home. We have people dying on our own streets.......

I agree with you on a lot of things, but I can't agree on this.

I'm just completely over sending our money overseas until we can get our shit together here at home. We have people dying on our own streets.......

See post above.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave. They just overstay their travel visas.
wait...that can't be right. We litteraly have millions per year coming across the southern border.

"The 2.5 million encounters of migrants occurring at the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal year (FY) 2023"

If this reporting is true (and I believe it is as I saw breibart report the same thing), citing people who were at the briefing, along with Kirby AND Biden also both saying similar things. Then regardless of the border, need to just say no, and call these freaks out on their bluff(s). Let them try to explain to the American people why we are sending troops there.

These idiots act like Putin is going to all of a sudden steam roll Europe. Dudes, arent the #blueAnons the one posting how Russians can barely take over the farmers in Ukraine? What they think they going to do vs NATO countries, that are way more well armed Absolutely nothing lol

wait...that can't be right. We litteraly have millions per year coming across the southern border.

"The 2.5 million encounters of migrants occurring at the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal year (FY) 2023"

Last I checked Visa overstays outpaced illegal border crossings for multiple years in a row, but I'll get back to you on this year. Not sure yet.

BTW - I do agree with you that something must be done to stave off the illegal immigration. I just don't think they should hold vital aid hostage.

Ukraine will get their money eventually.

I sympathize with Ukraine but let Europe pay for their defense. It's those people who have to worry about Russia showing up at their doorsteps.

From what I understand we need to protect Taiwan for our own benefit. It's not just about protecting them from China because reasons. It's because it helps us.

Shouldn't the British be footing the bill for Israel's defense or something?

The fuck you talking about?

Why Illegal Border Crossings Are at Sustained Highs​

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/10/29/us/illegal-border-crossings-data.html
For the second year in a row, the number of illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border surpassed two million, according to government data released this month.

The 2022 fiscal year set a record of 2.2 million illegal border crossings. These numbers do not include crossings at official checkpoints. Including those, migrant crossings in the 2023 fiscal year hit a record high.

Immigration is a major issue for President Biden. Republicans say his immigration policies are too weak to reduce numbers at the border. Members of his own party — like the mayors of Chicago and New York — have said their cities do not have enough resources to provide shelter and other assistance to the growing number of migrants.

Shifting U.S. policies, global migration patterns and changing migrant demographics all factor into the high levels of illegal border crossings of the past few years.

And 2023 is outpacing 2021/2022

It just exposes your lack of an ethos when it comes to the wall.
Bannon raised money to build a wall, then stole said money and then Trump pardoned him.
So you are cool with that? I hate thieves but for you as long as they agree with you politically, steal away.

molestini cheetolini pardoned the guy who stole their build-the-wall money instead of any of his finest spectrum of short bus supporters who went to war at the capitol for him and then got themselves hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

if steve bannon didn't steal all that money from the maga trash, that wall would have been built and mexico would have paid for it!

This shit is actually comical at this point. I mean I support this action in theory but Republicans undercut trump every time he tried to secure our border. So they are liars and traitors.

Our Government is so derelict of their duties at this point that we should have a real January 6th and overthrow these sacks of shit.

They have given Ukraine a blank check for years in this nonsense military industrial exercise. It's the only thing they care about. It's almost as if someone is profiting off the destruction....and that same group will profit off the rebuilding.

Congress is nothing but a high level money laundering operation. They print money in our name and ship it off to their masters while refusing to even throw us a bone. These fucktards can't even agree to get rid of daylight savings time. They would sooner die than do anything that benefits Americans. In fact this open border is just a bipartisan effort to water down the american voter by creating an ambiguous secondary citizen class.

Our Government is so derelict of their duties at this point that we should have a real January 6th and overthrow these sacks of shit.

what do you mean by that and how should they go about overthrowing them? explain it to me like i am 5 years old.

what do you mean by that and how should they go about overthrowing them? explain it to me like i am 5 years old.
Every Trump Rally I have seen, if you cut off the supply of insulin, its war over for them.

The federal government has very few responsibilities as laid out in the constitution. One of them is defending our border from foreign invasions.

Well our border obviously meets the definition of an invasion. Meanwhile the federal government has spent their time and resources creating unconstitutional agencies to regulate every aspect of Americans lives.

The constitution also lays out a remedy for our central government shall it cease to perform its duties. It is the responsibility of the citizenship to overthrow such a government.

Luckily for our government they have kept us separated, perfectly down the line on wedge issues while they pillage us.

Pretty simple actually

Republicans want to tie the bill to border security so they say no. I hate when politicians (from both sides) tie completely unrelated issues together to hold funds hostage.

That debunkes that narrative that Republicans are pro zionist. Demcrats are just as bad, in this case even worse. I see no real reason to vote democrat at all what so ever actually.

The federal government has very few responsibilities as laid out in the constitution. One of them is defending our border from foreign invasions.

Well our border obviously meets the definition of an invasion. Meanwhile the federal government has spent their time and resources creating unconstitutional agencies to regulate every aspect of Americans lives.

The constitution also lays out a remedy for our central government shall it cease to perform its duties. It is the responsibility of the citizenship to overthrow such a government.

Luckily for our government they have kept us separated, perfectly down the line on wedge issues while they pillage us.

Pretty simple actually

so how do you want to go about overthrowing the government? are you going to stand on the sidewalk holding up a sign? write letters to them asking them to resign? what do you mean by that we should have a real january 6'th? what's that? like a january 6th only with guns? cops getting murdered instead of just getting assaulted?

not really sure what you are calling for but if its such a big issue and you hate your government so much, maybe you should pack your shit and go head to north korea. they don't really seem to have any illegal immigrant problems over there and they keep their borders secure.

Back