Social Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweets "I'm a black gay guy", madness ensues.

Not everyone can Tweet as well as the POTUS..

cry2.gif
What a weird GIF. Are u the same guy who made the dungeons and dragons reference. if so, wow man. wheres your head at? You are no fun.

Can someone explain like I'm 5 , I can't follow all that shit

Straight, white elected official has a fake Twitter account where he pretends to be a gay black man and posts negative shit about gays and blacks as well as how great Trump is an how bad Obama was. He forgot to switch accounts and outed himself on his real verified account. In desperation after being caught he then hired a well-known black guy to pretend to be the owner of the black, gay account but got caught.

are republicans completely blind to the irony that their cries against identity politics is itself identity politics?

Everything is fluid now a days.

Let the straight white republican identify as a gay black man...

Why can’t I identify as something while I’m shitposting on the inter webs, and then go back to identifying as something else? This guy is just a bit ahead of his time. We don’t have to be defined by one rigid identity, guys.

Why can’t I identify as something while I’m shitposting on the inter webs, and then go back to identifying as something else? This guy is just a bit ahead of his time. We don’t have to be defined by one rigid identity, guys.

Like bruce lee said, "be like water"

This reminds of the conservative youtuber who claimed to have 2. Dads. when ever he was accused of being. Homophobic and then started saying his dads We’re in fact black when ever he was accused of being racist
Then someone dug up a old post of he’s were he posted a pic of a old white man saying that was his dad and decided to triple down and say his dad was in a way relationship with 2 other black me.

Tino, I don't know if this is real but I sure hope so

You don’t determine a persons blackness or what defines them as black. You don’t know shit, so take your racist bullshit elsewhere.
them being black determines their blackness.

walter-white-atlanta-university-graduation-portrait.jpg

he’s a white man, regardless of what his parents look like or where he grew up.

no one knows why lol we just know that he did it. browning is still denying it for the time being but he's actively covered up evidence as well.

Isn't it possible that he is the Purdy account like he said? Seems more logical than he was paid by someone else to claim he was.

Dont know any of these people,buy allegedly it Patti Label's son that sent the message he quoted:

The Black man claiming to be Purdy said in a since-deleted video, “Hey guys, my name is Dan Purdy, and I am indeed a gay, black man. The message that you saw on Dean’s Twitter, actually I don’t know how it was posted, but I did send it to him because I had a problem with how people of my race and sexual persuasion are treating Donald Trump. I don’t have a problem with Donald Trump on those levels.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/patti-labelle-son-dan-purdy-byl-holte/amp/

No. Turns out that he actually posted something a supporter had sent to him.

It's a quote fro. Patti Labels son

For fucks sake man. Catch up. This is embarrassing.

Isn't it possible that he is the Purdy account like he said? Seems more logical than he was paid by someone else to claim he was.
i suppose it’s possible but wouldn’t explain browning’s original comment, which he deleted, though he claimed it was a quote.

It's really not that complicated. He forgot to switch accounts which is how it got posted on his old white dude account instead. Then he panicked and tried several tactics to cover it up, none of which were successful. He probably venmo'd the actual black dude a grand to send him that video in a last pathetic effort and the guy was immediately recognized.

For fucks sake man. Catch up. This is embarrassing.

So is it Bly or did the congressman pay him to say it was him?

The guy grew up with money, it's ridiculous to think he had to take money to take the heat for the white guy.

i suppose it’s possible but wouldn’t explain browning’s original comment, which he deleted, though he claimed it was a quote.

It would if Browning was telling the truth that it was something relayed to him and he simply forgot to attribute it as a quote.

While it seems a strange, you just voted for a guy that called his granddaughter his deceased son - so you obviously believe people have brain farts and say stupid things from time to time.

Last edited:
It's really not that complicated. He forgot to switch accounts which is how it got posted on his old white dude account instead. Then he panicked and tried several tactics to cover it up, none of which were successful. He probably venmo'd the actual black dude a grand to send him that video in a last pathetic effort and the guy was immediately recognized.

Patti Labell's is worth 60 million - I don't see her son doing shit for a grand.

So is it Bly or did the congressman pay him to say it was him?

The guy grew up with money, it's ridiculous to think he had to take money to take the heat for the white guy.

The guy was replying to his own tweet from his own account. Twitter doesn't just "glitch" and show a post came from a completely different user. He forgot to change accounts. Nothing else makes sense IMO

Back