Social Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweets "I'm a black gay guy", madness ensues.

i don't know if anyone's 100% sure on that, but that dan purdy account was full of an unbelievable amount of replies to browning's official account @DeanBrowningPA, all worded nearly the exact same way

That's not a distinctive feature though. There's no doubt a ton of fanboys with not much to do who comment on everything their favourite politician says. If we go with the sock account theory, it's strange that the congressman would be connected to the man used in the photo of a fake account he controls, and he's able to reach him and get him to do videos for him like this at the drop of a hat. We know it's Holte, we have photos and video of him agreeing with that side of the story. Typically people with fake accounts are pulling random photos from the internet; they can't get the person in the photo to produce videos for them. Unless there's more evidence, Occam's Razor firmly suggests the account is wholly owned by Holte or is part of some joint ownership / collaboration.

It's a fucking cesspool. I should run for president... I don't have a twitter account and I hate golf.. I'd already be coming out ahead.

You need to up your trash-talk game and grab a pussy or two.

Ignored for being corny and dated. I pictured you snickering quietly like a dork as you wrote that.

Don't worry. You're not the only Trumper yearning to be a gay black man.

Ignored for being corny and dated. I pictured you snickering quietly like a dork as you wrote that.
GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-wink-laugh-George-Costanza-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

This is so fucking hilarious.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/white-politician-says-hes-a-black-gay-guy-on-twitter-c-1845637122

i know i know, it's jezebel, but they lay it out better than i did and use screenshots i couldn't find on twitter.

Dont know any of these people,buy allegedly it Patti Label's son that sent the message he quoted:

The Black man claiming to be Purdy said in a since-deleted video, “Hey guys, my name is Dan Purdy, and I am indeed a gay, black man. The message that you saw on Dean’s Twitter, actually I don’t know how it was posted, but I did send it to him because I had a problem with how people of my race and sexual persuasion are treating Donald Trump. I don’t have a problem with Donald Trump on those levels.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/patti-labelle-son-dan-purdy-byl-holte/amp/

Last edited:
*hits another dab and tries to figure out wtf is going on*
<EdgyBrah>

Back