Social Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweets "I'm a black gay guy", madness ensues.

The guy was replying to his own tweet from his own account. Twitter doesn't just "glitch" and show a post came from a completely different user. He forgot to change accounts. Nothing else makes sense IMO

If - and it's a big IF - he meant to write that as a quote that someone had sent him; like he claimed, then it does make sense. At least more sense than a guy who's mother is worth 60 million make a vid to take the heat for a thousand bucks.

If - and it's a big IF - he meant to write that as a quote that someone had sent him; like he claimed, then it does make sense. At least more sense than a guy who's mother is worth 60 million make a vid to take the heat for a thousand bucks.
dude he says right in the video “i’m dan purdy” when we know for a fact he’s william holte. why would he lie at all then? this is a poor coverup for a hilarious mistake

dude he says right in the video “i’m dan purdy” when we know for a fact he’s william holte. why would he lie at all then? this is a poor coverup for a hilarious mistake

He's William Holte, he's Byl Holte, and evidently on Twitter he goes by Dan Purdy.

Not unusual that someone may use an alias on Twitter when their views don't conform to the leftest crowd that his family makes money entertaining.

He's William Holte, he's Byl Holte, and evidently on Twitter he goes by Dan Purdy.

Not unusual that someone may use an alias on Twitter when their views don't conform to the leftest crowd that his family makes money entertaining.
why would browning quote him? why would he not include any sort of context? why would he quote someone as saying “black gay guy”

the only other possibility is that william holte runs the “dan purdy” account, the previous banned accounts, & browning’s account from his personal device.

Last edited:
why would browning quote him? why would he not include any sort of context? why would he quote someone as saying “black gay guy”

the only other possibility is that william
holte runs the “dan purdy” account, the previous banned accounts, & browning’s account from his personal device.

Previous banned accounts?

Again, I'm just saying it's more likely that he meant to add this was sent to me and forgot than some millionaires son took a payment to make that vid for him.

Except on twitter he actually went by his own name under his actual account @incredibyl

Except on twitter he actually went by his own name under his actual account @incredibyl

But he wouldn't post conservative views under that account.

Why can the congressman have a burner acct, but the celebrities son can't?

But he wouldn't post conservative views under that account.

Why can the congressman have a burner acct, but the celebrities son can't?
You sure? Hard to tell right now since the account is banned but why would he not post conservative views on that twitter when he was doing it under the same name on every other form of social media?

While it could be an alt account of his, it seems more likely the account belongs to the congressman. Need more details to really confirm it.

So the original post, did he mean to post it from his alt-account? Because it would surprise me not one bit if Republicans have burner "black gay man" accounts for...reasons.

It is hardly surprising when the fact is that people from all walks of life have burner accounts. Politicians use them to push propaganda, corporations use them to market products, average Joes use them to troll people. It is rather shocking people are so obsessed with social media when most of it is just bullshit and lies.

There are racists here who thinks just because we talk about certain political topics it means we cabt be real Asians!

Imposiburru!

Exactly. Like I've been saying since day one. You wanna see a racist leftist? Show them a conservative POC

There are racists here who thinks just because we talk about certain political topics it means we cabt be real Asians!

Imposiburru!
people also tend to forget that asians in america have a history of racism against black people.

There is an easy way to prove this. Show us the DM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back