Social Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweets "I'm a black gay guy", madness ensues.

it's becoming abundantly clear that this dude had an entire fake twitter account & identity designed to only shit on black people and gay people from the POV of a "black gay guy"

actually looks like he's had multiple.

So why is Bly (if that's him) saying that he's Dan Purdy and that he sent a message to this dude saying that stuff?

So why is Bly (if that's him) saying that he's Dan Purdy and that he sent a message to this dude saying that stuff?
no one knows why lol we just know that he did it. browning is still denying it for the time being but he's actively covered up evidence as well.

Well knowing about the usa racial history i woudn't be surprised if somehow he has a black great-grandfather and therefore he's indeed black, if he's gay though i don't know people are too fast to judge this days, maybe the guy was just experimenting some new things my dudes.

Well knowing about the usa racial history i woudn't be surprised if somehow he has a black great-grandfather and therefore he's indeed black
that's not how race works tbh being literally black is the only thing that makes you black

I just assumed he is gay and is "friends" with Patti's son and was using him for a quote which he posted awkwardly which made it appear as his own. No? Or, he's gay and "friends" with Patti Labelle's son and had him help him cover posting it on accident? Either way, he's gay with Patti Labelle's son based on the data available to me at this time.

This reminds of the conservative youtuber who claimed to have 2. Dads. when ever he was accused of being. Homophobic and then started saying his dads We’re in fact black when ever he was accused of being racist
Then someone dug up a old post of he’s were he posted a pic of a old white man saying that was his dad and decided to triple down and say his dad was in a way relationship with 2 other black men.
Influencers, learning the ropes from other bad celebrity role models.

again, that's not how that works. you're clearly not ready for this conversation, though, so i won't argue with you.
You don’t determine a persons blackness or what defines them as black. You don’t know shit, so take your racist bullshit elsewhere.

Maybe he was raised like Steve Martin's character in The Jerk?

Damn... The headline is some twilight zones... I’m worried about reading what the whole story is about

This is one of the those times when a Tweet should absolutely cost you your job.

This reminds of the conservative youtuber who claimed to have 2. Dads. when ever he was accused of being. Homophobic and then started saying his dads We’re in fact black when ever he was accused of being racist
Then someone dug up a old post of he’s were he posted a pic of a old white man saying that was his dad and decided to triple down and say his dad was in a way relationship with 2 other black me.

Then when the China Virus fiasco came after his tirades againts Chinese he probably said his dads where blackanese.

y43d83iwtiy51.jpg

Back