Report: UFC willing to replace Dustin Poirier and make Gaethje vs McGregor on January 23

Dustin is going full retard with this shit.

Also Tony is getting fucked ove again, was the #1 guy for years, 12 fight win streak and risked his title shot to give the company a main event during a pandemic and now he is gonna have to fight fucking Chandler or something.

Ariel adding his own lil wwe narrative as usual.. who the fuck cares what Gaethje said about Conor's dad? as if that's a fair reason for conrat to not take a fight with him.

Don't care.

Poirier vs Ferg
Poirier vs Conor 2
Gaethje vs Conor
Tony vs Conor

Any of those combos work for me. Lets go UFC! Clean up this clusterfuck top5/6 LW division.

Gaethje stands a better chance of beating Conor than Dustin does IMO.

Conrat won't be fighting in January.
The UFC doesn't want Conrat to fight.
He costs them too much money right now.
The UFC is misusing Poirier to put the blame on.
Conrat is willing to give 500,000 dollars for the charity of Poirier but he is not willing to put some extra dollars to Poirier for fighting him? It's nothing for him.
Conrat can simply ask the UFC to take away some of his purse and give it to Poirier. :)

They don't want to fight.
The UFC thought that there would be a crowd in january. That's not going to happen. Now they try to blame others to sell a narrative.

It'll be Conor vs someone for the vacant title, guaranteed. I think Poirier deserves it more, Gaethje just looked worse against Khabib than anyone so far. Worse than Al Iaquinta, too.

Dustin Is going to be fighting on the pre-lims for the rest of his career the way things are going right now. That would be 2 big fights against top-notch contenders at light weight he blew by demanding too much money. Two of them. What the hell is he doing?

I'd prefer McGregor vs. Gaethje. That's a dream fight for me.

Dustin Is going to be fighting on the pre-lims for the rest of his career the way things are going right now. That would be 2 big fights against top-notch contenders at light weight he blew by demanding too much money. Two of them. What the hell is he doing?
How do we know exactly if it's Dustin who's demanding too much money?

I doubt Conor agrees to fight Justin

But they need to stop fucking around and PAY POIRIER ALREADY GODDAMNIT

JUST FUCKING PAY HIM DANA YOU GREEDY SACK OF SHIT

Easy fight for Conor.

Justin doesn't use his wrestling. He boxes. Conor will pick him apart and KO/TKO him within 2.

3 Mature Adults choosing to take a disagreement down a more reasonable road instead of the usual Shit Slinging contest you see in most Threads or CoD Lobbies full of 13 Year olds????
<{Heymansnicker}>

I came @Substance Abuse saying don't be stupid, he made a WWE joke in response. I rolled with it and made a Holloway joke as I'm one of his biggest Fans and things went from there lol.

The ebs and flows of a Conversation when it's allowed to naturally flow can take it from one thing to the next with not much context needed.

3 Mature Adults choosing to take a disagreement down a more reasonable road instead of the usual Shit Slinging contest you see in most Threads or CoD Lobbies full of 13 Year olds????
<{Heymansnicker}>

I came @Substance Abuse saying don't be stupid, he made a WWE joke in response. I rolled with it and made a Holloway joke as I'm one of his biggest Fans and things went from there lol.

The ebs and flows of a Conversation when it's allowed to naturally flow can take it from one thing to the next with not much context needed.

Seems like half of my post disappeared.
Was having a laugh at three hyper posters patting each other’s backs.

Good.

Sick of Dustin accepting fights only to back out.

This would the be 3rd time the UFC gave Dustin a big fight and pulled out for one reason or another

Back