Replicating UFC 294 in Saudi Arabia

I can only imagine Khamzat vs Costa. Combined 20 pounds over the limit and still making weight <45><45>

I see a huge amount of respect for Muslim fighters in these forums. Dagestanis, Khamzat and Belal all huge respect. Anytime it isn't 100 percent respect without your chosen ones being pushed to the front of line, it's discriminatory.

That's not how life Works brother. Discriminatory or not you can't always get what you want out of life. And just because you didn't get what you want out of life does not mean it was discriminatory. People are so selfish with immediate need these days. Always looking for to blame prejudice for coming up short .Try going through life as a white guy these days without somebody or something or some-ism to blame it on LOL.

In before I get banned for truth. No one said equality was easy.

I wasn't trying to insinuate hate because of religion. It was more about the fact that there's a group of fans thinking Muslim fighters, fighting in the Middle East, will attempt to cheat and get away with it there because of the fan support they get. I'm sure there have been instances, but every single one being a cheater without evidence? That's ridiculous.

Also, Belal gets a huge amount of respect here? That's news to me. Great!

Wow ur retarded

<mma1>

I wasn't trying to insinuate hate because of religion. It was more about the fact that there's a group of fans thinking Muslim fighters, fighting in the Middle East, will attempt to cheat and get away with it there because of the fan support they get. I'm sure there have been instances, but every single one being a cheater without evidence? That's ridiculous.

Also, Belal gets a huge amount of respect here? That's news to me. Great!

<mma1>

Belal has lots of folks here (myself included) who strongly support him for the WW Title Shot. It's not news to you...Tons of support in discussion threads. Belal's earned that shot... Belal has plenty of detractors too, but all fighters do.

Back