Renzo Gracie Arrested Following Alleged Altercation at NYC Night Club

all that video showed me was that the guy filming it is a douchebag

You can't just beat up a bouncer for not letting you in, that's ridiculous and assult.

But if the victim was being the typical bouncer douchbag, then I am sure he escalated the issue, not defused it.

I hate when people start a fight, and then get pissed when it doesn't go there way.
oh you're gonna try to intimidate someone smaller than you? Enjoy your hospital stay tough guy.

you really riled yourself up there, eh? :icon_lol:

If Renzo is one of those guys that thinks he can walk over people or is somehow superior because he knows how to fight/family name- well I hope he gets shot from messing with the wrong guy.

ughhh dont know which story is better. this one, or renzo posting on twitter some guys were trying to jump him.

renzo keeping the gracie image pristine as usual.

that makes him 5-0 in his last 5?

Dana'll prolly sign him again.

Deport him, Justin Beiber, and every other foreigner who victimizes American citizens.

Not shocking at all considering it is renzo. Sucks because he seems like a cool guy sometimes.

I doubt it. Maybe its a guy that wanted to test himself with Renzo. You see it all the time, guys challenging pro fighters on the streets which I think its a stupid idea

His cousin Igor was arrested too.

They are going to be charged with gang assault.

There is not a single living Gracie that I have any respect for anymore (with Rickson being the only possible exception)

Imagine if Ryan was in that group. Shit would've gotten VERY real.

47 year old man fighting in the line to get inside a club... Awful

At what age can you still get in street fights before you have to just admit you're kind of a hunk of shit? Bouncers are usually douches too but it's not hard to avoid fights with them and save yourself the legal hassle.

Gracies are scumbags. Just watch their gym videos of them beating up people who don't know how to fight.

There is not a single living Gracie that I have any respect for anymore (with Rickson being the only possible exception)

Rickson was notorious for starting fights when he was younger. They're ALL alike.

Back