Renzo Gracie Arrested Following Alleged Altercation at NYC Night Club

Joe Rogan would blame it on toxoplasma. What the hell is a 47 year old doing at the club anyway? It is funny how he always finds himself in crazy situations.

Good publicity for him. Makes him look somewhat relevant.

Spitting on Oyama was so dickish.

He was so pissed he couldn't do anything against Shungo, he lashed out.

hendersonvrenzo.gif~c200

Does everyone remember his Brazilian excuse from the Henderson fight? He said he knocked himself out from diving into Dan's knee.

It was Dan's right hand.

Can someone explain to me the gist of what Renzo said on the MMA hour?

I just listened but kind of hard to understand the guy sometimes. Something like the head bouncer wouldn't let some chick in and when she asked why the bouncer said it was because she was fat and ugly? and Renzo was having none of that shit took him down mounted him and the dude was all like "Why are you doing this?!?" all scared and shit and then Renzo pitied the cowardly display so let him go?

Have I got that right?

Can someone explain to me the gist of what Renzo said on the MMA hour?

I just listened but kind of hard to understand the guy sometimes. Something like the head bouncer wouldn't let some chick in and when she asked why the bouncer said it was because she was fat and ugly? and Renzo was having none of that shit took him down mounted him and the dude was all like "Why are you doing this?!?" all scared and shit and then Renzo pitied the cowardly display so let him go?

Have I got that right?

Trying to make himself the white knight. Classic.

What the heck is a 47 year old married man with children doing at a nightclub on a Sunday night?

For serious.

You're so right, he should be home worshipping a GSP altar.

Shit, I'm 25 and I don't even want to go to clubs anymore. This mans a legend.

Renzo was always been an asshole, he just hides it, doing his nice guy routine.

Well I guess if you're going to get assaulted, it may as well be by a rich, easy to identify ex-athlete and to have it occur on camera with a full running commentary confirming what went down.

Sounds to me like the bouncer just made some pretty easy money.

Back