Renzo Gracie Arrested Following Alleged Altercation at NYC Night Club

They shouldn't allow people with his reputation to teach self defense. The city, or state, should investigate, and kick him out.

Actually, forget the investigation. It isn't worth the taxpayer's money. Just shut the place down.

I imagine one of his guys got thumped by a bouncer and Renzo injected himself into the situation instead of diffusing it.

I've always thought that Renzo was strange and a bit crazy so this isn't a surprise to me

There is not a single living Gracie that I have any respect for anymore (with Rickson being the only possible exception)

Odd, Rickson is the only one I don't like at all. Do you not watch Gracie Breakdowns? You don't respect those dudes?

My guess is the bouncer didn't show Renzo enough hespect.
He has only himself to blame.

With renzo you just never know. He seems like the kind of guy who always takes offense to things.

I was just talking about how crazy Renzo was yesterday after I heard about the Shogun incident. There's no doubt in my mind that Renzo goes looking for trouble, just like Ryan use to, well maybe not as bad lol.

Is that Jon Snow in the commercial?

You know nothing. That's Kit Harrington. He's the Jon Snow of actors. Queefer looked SUPER out of place in that specific trailer of explosions. Kept waiting on him to pull out a glock.

To those who never been to 1OAK, their bouncers are pretentious juice heads.

I'm willing to bet they came in and bouncer started to talk smack and got owned really fast.

I saw one article that said the Gracie's started the UFC. Is that true? If so, didn't know that.

I heard that included in the contents of Renzo's pockets was Shogun's wallet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back