Reminder : Reem still has to go through Bigfoot

i like bigfoot...but that dude is SLOW reem will hit him hard and if he doesnt go down reem will just push him down. and once silva is on his back he is like a turtle. i just hope for his sake it ends fast i hate watching him take beatings.

then reem will beat cain and jds.

I had been wondering the same thing. In some cases, back-to-back wins over guys like Browne and Overeem might warrant a title shot, but not when the champ made a Jackson Pollock painting on the canvas using your blood less than a year ago.

Do they pull Werdum from his fight with Nogueira? I mean, the UFC's stance on heavyweight title shots seems to be "If you beat Roy Nelson and win your next fight, you get a shot at the belt."

Mir can only get knocked out in title fights so many times.

they only have 3 champion level guys what do you want from them? i still think cain and JDS are fairly green. they both looked terrible in the last fight. 25 minutes of one guy taking a beat down and the other cant finish him.
overeem should get the belt and hold it barring any miracles. then you have nelson. good fighter but not really a champion. nog is over the hill. werdum is good he might get up there but not yet. kongo? haha uhh...carwin is a walking injury. hunt is cool but not quite a champion. struve...nah. see?

bigfoot is in big trouble. need to be nimble to beat reem. let him unload his bombs and you are toast.

One of the few fights where the Reem has a big speed advantage and not a big power advantage. Speed will kill.

bigfoot will get demolished. he's SO slow, and so hittable. Reem will demolish him.

lets just wait and see
counting anyone, ANYONE, out at this level is super stupid.
ask melvin guillards accountant

mortalkombatj.jpg

bigfoot won his last fight only cause of the bad injury. otherwise he would not have been able to hit olike he did cause he is slower than tank abbot after 2 bottles of jacky

bigfoot should do everything he can to get this shit on the ground. Nobody has a shot standing in front of the Reem, especially someone as plodding as Bigfoot

BF finishes Reem in the 1st via Headbutt.... :eek:

If Big Foot beat Reem...

Dana would probably give Reem to JDS, haha... how awesome would it be?

Bigfoot hired dutch trainers, Michael Duut and Stefen Berkenpas

Overeem does not have a size advantage, like Mir said he is a roided-up light heavyweight. Bigfoot barely makes 265. His size and power are one of his biggest tools. Yes he couldn't handle the speed of Cormier or Velasquez, but Overeem doesn't have that. Still not an easy match for Bigfoot but it's a must-win if he wants to become a contender.

Yes that is why Pudz and Hong Man Choi are the greatest ever because size and power is the only thing that wins fights. Never mind skill just throw that out of the window.
Bigfoot is nowhere near as skilled as Overeem or as powerful. Bigfoot only dominates smaller fighters or those who fluke injure themselves.

I hope Bigfoot shuts Overeems lights. LOL! AO ain't never touching that heavyweight belt.

I think Overeem is an absolutely horrible matchup for Bigfoot. I know BF has underrated standup and his top control is nothing to laugh about, but Overeem is a completely different animal than anyone BF has fought including Velasquez.

oh, the Reem will GO THROUGH Big Foot

DC-vs-Silva-GIF.gif

Don't want to bump this to brag or anything but i knew there was a chance this could happen and it did.

In MMA you cannot overlook anyone , especially at HW where guys have power and especially if you have a glass chin like Reem.

Back