Reminder : Reem still has to go through Bigfoot

Bigfoot is extremely brave - just look at the list of people he has fought. But Overeems striking is the best at HW. Silva is a slow lumbering heavyweight and he will take a knee or a hard overhand right to the face.

Easy money for Testostereem, but I'm hoping that Bigfoot can get the upset.

bigfoot has baby arms, huge disadvantage against THE REEM

That's the funny thing when we fans start looking past upcoming fights.

[QUOTE=Aas Gut

People will never stop making these kinds of mistakes. :D

I'm hoping Reem beats Bigfoot though, because I really want to see him fight Cain.

Easy money for Testostereem, but I'm hoping that Bigfoot can get the upset.

My sentiments exactly. In a fight of roids poppers, Silva is the lesser evil.

Please no.. i like Mir but he would get destroyed easy...

The Reem will take this pretty easy TKO rd 1.

EDIT: Also this is time to bring in the PITBULL

i think mir would do MUCH better than against jds.

bigfoot beat fedor because he was significantly bigger, he is 0 % bigger than Reem, that big ol head is just gonna get tee'd off on and Overeem should have zero problems putting a stamp on bigfoot

TS: I expect you to have no vcash on Super Bowl Sunday.

Alistair has the size advantage on Bigfoot, but barely. More just in Muscle mass, Bigfoot is only an inch smaller than him. But if Alistair can hold off the takedown for just one round I think that is all he will need.

Overeem should beat BF but id love to see Bigfoot drag it to the ground, it could very interesting then

The bigger question is if Overeem is really off PED's or if he just found a smarter way to beat the testing process.

Overeem without PED's=back to LHW.

Unless the fighter is one of the sacred trinity of UFC (gsp, anderson and jon jones) he shouldn't look past any opponent.

i would be very very surprised if bigfoot puts up a serious challenge

Betting on bigfoot for this fight might just be a smart idea.

Back