Reminder : Reem still has to go through Bigfoot

I have this feeling, that Overeem is looking to hard at the top and not the task at hand. I see reem losing via GNP. Please, don't let that happen.

Bigfoot is the ultimate gatekeeper and that is why he is awesome.

Yeah, Bigfoot does have a chance to throw a fairly huge wrench into the Heavyweight title picture. I don't think Overeem's some kind of immortal like some do on Sherdog, but he should be able to get past Silva without much trouble.

This is such an easy fight for Overeem that it is not even funny.

Bigfoot has a big face, an easy target for AO. I don't like either of them but the obvious is out in the air.

Striker vs. a guy with a humongous head, it ends in a KO or TKO.

Shouldn't be much of a problem.

Silva has pretty average takedowns when he has a big size advantage, Overeem is just as strong as he is and has shown good enough TDD to stop Silva from taking him down. On the feet, again Silva is not bad, but Overeem is far better.

I'd definitely favour Overeem in this match-up, but with BF's power and Reem's chin, one punch can change everything.

i thought mir got shot because overeem pissed hot and mir was on 3 fight winning streak and one of few fighters who was already training for another fight. your reason makes more sense.

Keep logic and common sense out of this.

BTW people, Bigfoot is actually bigger ie. heavier than Reem.

Bigfoot by wall n' stall until gassed Overeem then takedown and GNP.
Bigfoot beat Werdum. Bullshit decision.

It was a close fight, but Bigfoot lost that fight. If he had managed to avoid getting taken down in the third, and hadn't been baited in the second it absolutely would have been his fight.

BTW people, Bigfoot is actually bigger ie. heavier than Reem.

Exactly, their weights are not as close as they seem. Bigfoot has to cut, Reem doesn't.

I'd definitely favour Overeem in this match-up, but with BF's power and Reem's chin, one punch can change everything.

bigfoot doesn't have the best chin either, and i favor reem to land one earlier than bigfoot.

Please no.. i like Mir but he would get destroyed easy...

The Reem will take this pretty easy TKO rd 1.

EDIT: Also this is time to bring in the PITBULL

Why would they bring him back? Who has he beaten recently?

Wait? Reem is fighting Bigfoot Silva? SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

I agree. So many future match ups will be determined by that match up.

The ideal scenario: Overeem wins and fights Cain for the title. Werdum beat Nog and becomes #1 contender. JDS gets Struve/Hunt winner with the winner of that getting into a #1 Contender fight after Werdum.

The Bigfoot scenario: Bigfoot upsets Overeem and gets a rematch with Cain. JDS/Overeem will fight with the winner getting Hunt/Struve for #2 contender. Werdum v Nog becomes #1 contender after BF.

[QUOTE=Aas Gut

this is gonna be brutal. Did you not see what Cormier did to Bigfoot?

i know it's a different matchup, but i see bigfoot getting laid out bad.

Back