Remember when all of Sherdog said Anderson Silva couldn't lose, and he'd beat Widman?

I also remember Silva going on a 16 fight win streak in the UFC
I also remember Silva defending the title 10 times
I also remember sherdouche predicting that Hendo, Sonnen, Belfor and Okami would own him.

I remember quite a few things.

If i keep predicting that a dominant champ is going to lose, eventually i will get it right. There has been no high profile MMA fighter that has ever retired undefeated.

So i remember the fact that if i keep shiting on a fighter eventually i can pat myself on the back and say SEE i got it right.
I just remember that it sometime takes 17 fight later for me to be right though :)

I also remember Silva going on a 16 fight win streak in the UFC
I also remember Silva defending the title 10 times
I also remember sherdouche predicting that Hendo, Sonnen, Belfor and Okami would own him.

I remember quite a few things.

If i keep predicting that a dominant champ is going to lose, eventually i will get it right. There has been no high profile MMA fighter that has ever retired undefeated.

So i remember the fact that if i keep shiting on a fighter eventually i can pat myself on the back and say SEE i got it right.
I just remember that it sometime takes 17 fight later for me to be right though :)

Can you read? It's not a Silva bashing thread it's a shitty Shitdog fan bashing thread.

It's one of the common beliefs that make Shitdog Shitdog.

Uh, well unless you can point to something in this thread that exemplifies that then you're just posting random trash.

AKA: you are part of the problem.

Can you read? It's not a Silva bashing thread it's a shitty Shitdog fan bashing thread.

Its hard to detect hidden meaning in threads or if ppl are trolling or being sarcastic on sherdog.

Sorry :)

Its hard to detect hidden meaning in threads or if ppl are trolling or being sarcastic on sherdog.

Sorry :)

It's not my thread but reading the OP instead of just the title should suggest it's aimed more at Shitdoggers than at Silva.

i remember when Kevin Randleman looked like he would never lose as the UFC HW champ. guy was a monster, looked unbeatable. Then Randy schooled him

Tito, Chuck, Hughes, Silva, Penn. all looked unbeatable up til they got beaten

it's what's cool about mma. however if you're a fan of the guy who loses after looking unbeatable, man it's horrible lol.

lol TS is going to aggravate a lot of people

A lot of people were saying that Weidman had a great chance to beat Anderson including many pros. But now a lot of those fans like to believe that they were the only one that picked Weidman. Its so silly. Tons of fans picked Weidman to win

Yeah, tons of fans. like 13% according to one of the more popular polls posted in this thread.

Ok continue believing your special for picking weidman to win. The truth is everyone knew Weidman had a real chance to beat Anderson, not just you

Also, the number of people in THIS thread who don't get the OP is very telling.

Anderson was a hype job? Yeah... 16 straight wins in the UFC a and the record number of title defenses while fighting like he was in the matrix. Where does Dana pull this hype from?

He is clearly overrated, like Barao, Fedor, and any fighter who has lost a fight ever.

(Laugh but that is the logic around here)

What are you talking about, OP? Are you really so naive as to think that either of Weidman's wins against Silva are legit? Oh, I get it, you're another Silva hater. Obviously Silva was clowning so that he could deliberately lose the belt he was tired of defending because he's too old although if he had wanted to beat Weidman he could've done so at any time, as evidenced by the fact that he was actually winning both fights until Weidman got lucky in the first fight and his leg broke in the second fight and there's no reason to think that Weidman should be a favorite if they were to fight a third time because Silva is a million times the fighter that Weidman will ever be even though the whole thing is a joke because he wasn't trying and he's old and Weidman hasn't beaten anyone and if Weidman loses to Machida it'll prove that he was never any good to begin with.

I think I managed to include all the excuses the delusional psychopaths who worship at the altar of Silva like to spout off in response to comments like these.

Back