Remember when all of Sherdog said Anderson Silva couldn't lose, and he'd beat Widman?

Me twisting things around?

You're the one who saw weidman rock silva in 1st round of 1st fight, didnt see silva stuff weidman tds n act if GNP weidman landed on silva was brutal.

It's funny how you call me silva fan, but I don't even like the guy.

So it's obvious you hate him so much that him losing makes you feel better about yourself.

Weidman made his head bounce off the mat twice in the first round of the first fight and he went for the submisisons because Anderson's eyes rolled back in his head.

There you go again assuming, I never said he didn't stop any takedowns, he got one in the first round and sort of faked two to keep him guessing, he's not like Chael where he will fight for a takedown that wasn't set up well, he will just back off and reset or work into the clinch.

Ok, then you're a Weidman hater, Anderson was in danger of being finished in the first round of both fights then got finished in the second round. Him losing didn't make me feel good Weidman winning did, I've been following him closely since his first UFC fight and was happy he got the title like I thought he would, then Anderson's speech after the fight made me like him better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back