Remember when all of Sherdog said Anderson Silva couldn't lose, and he'd beat Widman?

Or when he busted him up off his back in the 2nd fight n was winning the 2nd round til the freak accident?

Remember to make sure you check your facts before posting bs n making yourself look dumb.

Anderson won 0 seconds combined in both his fights against Weidman.

Are you also one of those morons, like ts, who believes Anderson never beat anybody good, n his win streak is product of UFC hype machine n favorable match ups?

If so you shouldn't be talking

No, but you're apparently one of those people that thinks if someone disagrees with you on one thing they must disagree with you on everything, you know, bad posters.

What makes idiocy on Sherdog that much worse other than the amount of it is how arrogant so many act in their stupidity. Everyone has been proven wrong many times before, why are we so arrogant and unjustifiably sure in expressing our opinions? Do we never learn, are we not mature or mentally developed enough to do so? This is the true measure of Shertardation, not being wrong in and of itself.

Remember when Anderson didnt take weidman seriously in their 1st fight n started clowning?

Or when he busted him up off his back in the 2nd fight n was winning the 2nd round til the freak accident?

Remember to make sure you check your facts before posting bs n making yourself look dumb.

possible ratard sighting

No, but you're apparently one of those people that thinks if someone disagrees with you on one thing they must disagree with you on everything, you know, bad posters.

Well you definitely come across as a hater.

Now you called me out on my post, n I stand by it:

Did silva lose both times to weidman? Yes

Did he get dominated? No

Prior to freak finishes, was he in danger of being finished? No

Did he busted weidman up? Yes

Was he putting pressure on weidman in 2nd round of 2nd fight n thus winning that round? Yes

So where's the problem?

Did he get dominated? No

Was he putting pressure on weidman in 2nd round of 2nd fight n thus winning that round? Yes

So where's the problem?

did you even watch the second fight? he got rocked before the break lol

Did he get dominated? No

So where's the problem?

Oh my god

Did he get dominated? No

So where's the problem?

You come across as a delusional Anderson fan, it's cool if you're and Anderson fan being delusional isn't cool.

Yes, he got rocked in the first round in both fights, in the first fight he also had to escape 2 submissions in the first round then got KOed in the second. In the second fight he got dropped in the clinch and almost finished with GnP in round one then his leg snapped after two knee spikes by Weidman.

Yes he was, I broke them down in the previous paragraph, he was in danger of being finished in the first round both fights.

He made his nose bleed, Weidman removed Anderson from consciousness and snapped his leg. I've seen people get nose bleeds from the air being too dry, it's nothing.

You fell for his antics and assumed he was winning because he's done that stuff before then started landing, however in both of those fights the landing part didn't happen.

Your grasp of reality.

did you even watch the second fight? he got rocked before the break lol

It's clear you hate silva n were probably drunk when you saw the fight n don't remember everything just few pro weidman/anti silva highlights.

Sure he dropped em, but then didnt do much. Silva actually busted him up.

Did you forget that? Or you think weidman starred bleeding cause he was nervous.

At the end of the round silva got back up like it was light sparring. While weidman was all disoriented looking for his corner.

In the 2nd round silva was putting pressure on weidman n weidman was mostly on the defensive. So it's clear silva was winning that round.

But of course you gonna ignore facts n continue living in your fantasyland

You come across as a delusional Anderson fan, it's cool if you're and Anderson fan being delusional isn't cool.

Yes, he got rocked in the first round in both fights, in the first fight he also had to escape 2 submissions in the first round then got KOed in the second. In the second fight he got dropped in the clinch and almost finished with GnP in round one then his leg snapped after two knee spikes by Weidman.

Yes he was, I broke them down in the previous paragraph, he was in danger of being finished in the first round both fights.

He made his nose bleed, Weidman removed Anderson from consciousness and snapped his leg. I've seen people get nose bleeds from the air being too dry, it's nothing.

You fell for his antics and assumed he was winning because he's done that stuff before then started landing, however in both of those fights the landing part didn't happen.

Your grasp of reality.

ohh now i see,

you are probably from a parallel universe, where things dont happen exactly the same way.

in our universe silva wasnt rocked in the 1st round of the 1st fight, weidman took him down, landed few good shots, nothing too serious n attempted 2 subs that were going nowhere.

im guessing in your universe silva didnt stuff few of weidman tds either?

im gland we cleared things up...

or just atmit you are a silva hater and we can move on.

It's clear you hate silva n were probably drunk when you saw the fight n don't remember everything just few pro weidman/anti silva highlights.

Sure he dropped em, but then didnt do much. Silva actually busted him up.

Did you forget that? Or you think weidman starred bleeding cause he was nervous.

At the end of the round silva got back up like it was light sparring. While weidman was all disoriented looking for his corner.

In the 2nd round silva was putting pressure on weidman n weidman was mostly on the defensive. So it's clear silva was winning that round.

But of course you gonna ignore facts n continue living in your fantasyland

My God, what a horrible fanboy post.

Silva got dominated and destroyed twice without ever putting Weidman in the slightest trouble. Outclassed in every department.

Weidman > Silva

And it's not even close. Move on.

ohh now i see,

you are probably from a parallel universe, where things dont happen exactly the same way.

in our universe silva wasnt rocked in the 1st round of the 1st fight, weidman took him down, landed few good shots, nothing too serious n attempted 2 subs that were going nowhere.

im guessing in your universe silva didnt stuff few of weidman tds either?

im gland we cleared things up...

or just atmit you are a silva hater and we can move on.

I used to dislike Anderson starting with the Maia fight but I don't anymore after the first Weidman fight. I don't like people like you however that twist everything to make their favorite fighter look better to the point that your description of the fight isn't even close to what happened. Anderson had nothing for Weidman both times outside of 1-3 low kicks in the second round of the first fight which Weidman corrected in the second fight and caused Anderson to break his leg.

Who's Widman? That a UFC fighter?

I did an image search for "Widman" and this came up . . .

2012EastCoast_0113.jpg

My God, what a horrible fanboy post.

Silva got dominated and destroyed twice without ever putting Weidman in the slightest trouble. Outclassed in every department.

Weidman > Silva

And it's not even close. Move on.

Goofing off n suffering freak accident =/= getting dominated

You know that

Well...we will just have to wait till Weidman loses, so we can cheer for the new champ. It's always been like this, I've been around for a while.....

Anderson is great! If not the greatest, for now....only Jones can be considered greater. No one.....not even Fedor has faced the competition Jones has. And jones is only 26. And that is coming from someone who does not even like jones.

MMA fans should accept.......any fighter can lose.....

Jon Jones will eventually lose and Weidman too.....and it does not mean they're not great fighters....

i called weidman winning by submission. did not expect the KOs. i knew he had grappled with galvao and had some serious grappling credential and knew his wrestling + bjj would be silva's achilles

I used to dislike Anderson starting with the Maia fight but I don't anymore after the first Weidman fight. I don't like people like you however that twist everything to make their favorite fighter look better to the point that your description of the fight isn't even close to what happened. Anderson had nothing for Weidman both times outside of 1-3 low kicks in the second round of the first fight which Weidman corrected in the second fight and caused Anderson to break his leg.

Me twisting things around?

You're the one who saw weidman rock silva in 1st round of 1st fight, didnt see silva stuff weidman tds n act if GNP weidman landed on silva was brutal.

It's funny how you call me silva fan, but I don't even like the guy.

So it's obvious you hate him so much that him losing makes you feel better about yourself.

You people crack me up u act like wiedmen is better than Silva get a grip u think Anderson lost because of skill or age every one looses at sum point and that does nothing to tarnishe his legacy he is still the greatest champ ufc has ever seen hell all of you that loved him for years started saying he was done as soon as he lost in football we have a saying for that cowherds are u affread to stand behind your team because thay have a loosing season hell last I cheaked Ali lost babe Ruth did not win the series every year tiger lost at the masters erndhart died on the track yet that are still considers the best at what thay do get a grip and look at things realistically stand by what u say and get off wiedmans nuts because he beet the best in his weight class that means nothing other than he is off to a good start he still has a lot to prove and we haven't even began to see what he can do hell for all we know the first time he is put in a real bad spot he might break we don't know enough yet to say if he is great right now he is just gifted and that does not make him great hell Ryan leaf was gifted we all seen what happens

I remember when Anderson won 16 straight fights, broke records and made professional fighters look like amateurs.

What is the point of your thread? That everyone can lose? Dana bashing? Anderson bashing? I don't get it.

Kenny-Powers.png

Back