Remember the name Bevon Lewis

Y66tIORHnOkjLd-VH2Xqkti1oZnEaPYpuehCW491si_0UGTFxX3F5DKg4uhOutgjUE3-xpmYMySh3nwbWDqhvsb29wkERaoVoHbDtuST=w320-h180-nc

Take it easy buddy, people might think your getting offended

Youre the one spending copious amounts of time in my thread, following me around like a yapping Chihuahua.

Youre clearly gotten to

Its my thread. Its not my problem that youre so insecure that you feel the need to stalk me in my own thread. Keep bumping for me
I’m replying in a friend which is open for discussion. I will bump you as much as I want

I posted about him awhile back but it seems the thread was deleted so im going to say it again. Bevon Lewis is a monster.

I saw his first fight in the contender series and I knew he was going to be a big name. I was the first person on sherdog to make a thread about him being a future champion.

Hes fighting Uriah Hall next which is a huge jump in competition but hes already better than Hall.

This guy will be a top MW for years to come and inevitably win the belt at some point.

If the guy doesn't accomplish anything, nobody is gonna remember him enough to find and bump this thread to make fun of you. Good idea.

@JoeyJoeJoeJr

Get it together man. You seriously went off the deep end here. You made a thread about this awesome fighter that will be the future champ, yay! But as soon as someone asks you why you think that you freak out and get all defensive. Dude, just calm down and tell everyone what you think is special about old Bevin?

@JoeyJoeJoeJr

Get it together man. You seriously went off the deep end here. You made a thread about this awesome fighter that will be the future champ, yay! But as soon as someone asks you why you think that you freak out and get all defensive. Dude, just calm down and tell everyone what you think is special about old Bevin?

I didnt freak out and get all defensive. Those guys were looking to stir shit up, they dont care about the thread or Bevon Lewis. He kept saying I "discovered" him as some kind of sarcrastic insult.
I dont need to do anything for them, I dont owe anyone anything. They just wanted to say "Ah you think your special blah blah".

But since you ask he seems like the full package. Very high fight IQ, excellent clinch, excellent striking, TDD, evolving ground game, young, good chin, very big for weightclass, very diverse game overall. I dont hype people often but I see talent in this guy. My instincts have never failed me before. All of the prospects ive hyped have turned out real well to date.

Don't worry Sherbros here's a gif

Bevon-Lewis-finished-Alton-Cunningham-with-Knees-against-the-cage-R1-1.gif

I didnt freak out and get all defensive. Those guys were looking to stir shit up, they dont care about the thread or Bevon Lewis. He kept saying I "discovered" him as some kind of sarcrastic insult.
I dont need to do anything for them, I dont owe anyone anything. They just wanted to say "Ah you think your special blah blah".

But since you ask he seems like the full package. Very high fight IQ, excellent clinch, excellent striking, TDD, evolving ground game, young, good chin, very big for weightclass, very diverse game overall. I dont hype people often but I see talent in this guy. My instincts have never failed me before. All of the prospects ive hyped have turned out real well to date.
Wasn’t being sarcastic, wanted you to back up your claims but your just a very emotional person.

bump

Thats fair. Sounds good. Out of his 6 fights how many have you seen? Im most curious about the 3 decisions. Were they entertaining, did he fight or were they snoozefests? You know what i mean? Like why did they go to decision? Theres T. Woodley decisions and Robbie Lawler decisions.

Thats fair. Sounds good. Out of his 6 fights how many have you seen? Im most curious about the 3 decisions. Were they entertaining, did he fight or were they snoozefests? You know what i mean? Like why did they go to decision? Theres T. Woodley decisions and Robbie Lawler decisions.

Ive only seen his 2 fights on the contender series, as a young developing fighter I dont see a need to go back any further as hes only getting better and those early fights wont tell you much.

I didnt find his decision on the contender series boring at all. Thats the fight that had me like oh shit this guy is special. After the next one it was just confirmation.

See how I talk when people are not being douches?

Last edited:
Back