Remember the name Bevon Lewis

Well ive been here 10+ years and lets just say Ive made a lot of names.

I made this exact thread about Jose Aldo when he was in the WEC and people laughed at me and said Uriah would beat him.
I kinda feel thats bullshit. Aldo was insanely hyped here before that fight, he had just beat the shit out of Mike Brown who had already dismantled Faber x2. I highly doubt people were calling you out and picking Faber.

Why would anyone make multiple sherdog accounts? Whats the benefit?

So he is already better than Uriah Hall before they even fight and will inevitably take the belt in the future. Nice.

I kinda feel thats bullshit. Aldo was insanely hyped here before that fight, he had just beat the shit out of Mike Brown who had already dismantled Faber. I highly doubt people were calling you out and picking Faber.

This was long before that. Im talking before Aldo even fought Mike Brown. Before Uriah fought Mike Brown. Back when Aldo was a nobody.

So he is already better than Uriah Hall before they even fight and will inevitably take the belt in the future. Nice.

Guess I'm backing Hall for no reason then...:(:oops:

This is embarrassing. Your AV checks out to my estimation of your maturity.

Is this like the MMA version of some hipster finding the most obscure band that no one has heard before?

Congrats,TS. You’re awesome and special.

Is this like the MMA version of some hipster finding the most obscure band that no one has heard before?

Congrats,TS. You’re awesome and special.

Ill be happy when he wins the MW title, until then my post means nothing

This was long before that. Im talking before Aldo even fought Mike Brown. Before Uriah fought Mike Brown. Back when Aldo was a nobody.
Aldo was hyped right from the get when he destroyed Alexandre Franca Nogueira, who was also highly thought of on here at the time. Honestly your either lying or clearly exaggerating.

I posted about him awhile back but it seems the thread was deleted so im going to say it again. Bevon Lewis is a monster.

I saw his first fight in the contender series and I knew he was going to be a big name. I was the first person on sherdog to make a thread about him being a future champion.

Hes fighting Uriah Hall next which is a huge jump in competition but hes already better than Hall.

This guy will be a top MW for years to come and inevitably win the belt at some point.
This is a smart move for some self promotion Bevon. I'd suggest you post some highlights of your fights though. That will get their attention much better.

Congrats on being the first every sherdogger to post about this guy. That is awesome for you -- lucky guy.

However, why did you post about a 6-0 fighter who has 3 decisions and 3 tko's and never faced UFC level competition yet? What makes him special? Why is he someone we should watch or care about? Other, of course, than the fact that you discovered him -- which is quite special, kudos.

Believe me, knowbody is gonna forget a guy named Bevon.

Congrats on being the first every sherdogger to post about this guy. That is awesome for you -- lucky guy.

However, why did you post about a 6-0 fighter who has 3 decisions and 3 tko's and never faced UFC level competition yet? What makes him special? Why is he someone we should watch or care about? Other, of course, than the fact that you discovered him -- which is quite special, kudos.

Watch him fight and maybe youll get it

Bilyal Makhov will be the next UFC heavyweight champ. You heard it here first.

Oh and Arron Pico will go undefeated for his whole career.

Watch him fight and maybe youll get it
Maybe post highlights? You made the thread. I read the title and said to myself, I've never heard of that fighter, I wonder why this person is talking about it. Then I clicked the thread and found out nothing about the fighter beyond the fact you want everyone to know you discovered him.

Hes not a Jones protege hes a guy who trained with Jones, like many others have. The LHW who got ktfo on contender series was supposed to be Jones protege too, Phil Hawes. In reality they are just sparring partners sometimes. Jones has no protege.

Well I was the only person on sherdog calling him the future of the division and next champ so make of that what you will.

Wheres your thread calling him the next champ? You listed him as a #7 ranked prospect, its kind of a big jump from that to ufc champion

Pat this man on the back

He won’t be champ for years if he makes it though

Maybe post highlights? You made the thread. I read the title and said to myself, I've never heard of that fighter, I wonder why this person is talking about it. Then I clicked the thread and found out nothing about the fighter beyond the fact you want everyone to know you discovered him.

You keep harping on the "You discovered him" stuff it makes you look petty. Its not my job to put together highlight reels for you. Do your own work. If you didnt watch the contender series thats your problem

Last edited:
Back