Remember the name Bevon Lewis

I think all of his decisions were grindfests, which is actually impressive considering that one of those was against a stellar wrestler in Sonny Yohn.

Bevon isn't the kind of guy that will just push for the finish from the get-go, he'll let it come and won't take unnecessary risks.

Yohns lost to other guy who IIRC finished him,too

Yohns lost to other guy who IIRC finished him,too
Indeed he did, haven't seen the fight though. Sonny's transition to MMA hasn't been smooth, but still, he's a pretty good wrestler on paper.

I do have my eye on the guy who finished him though, although I don't know if he's fought since.

Indeed he did, haven't seen the fight though. Sonny's transition to MMA hasn't been smooth, but still, he's a pretty good wrestler on paper..

That was a 2 week notice fight for Bevon, he outwrestled Yohn. Sonny posted a pic, he got like 30 stitches on his forehead. Bevon uses elbows like fists.

The Development deal wasn’t because he wasn’t talented enough, in fact Dana said Bevon was the most talented guy on season one, it was bc he said at 4-0 he wanted him to get more fights, it’s not like he was a heavyweight where that can happen, ala Juan Adams.

It’s not that he can be champ in years, it’s like literally next year. With a good win he moves close to top 10. Looking at the top 10, a lot are on the down swing: Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Romero. By mid 2019 I see him in the top five.

I saw a thread here like a week ago hyping Bevon as the next Jon Jones. Way to be late to the party TS

<DisgustingHHH>

I posted about him awhile back but it seems I cant find it so im going to say it again. Bevon Lewis is a monster.

I saw his first fight in the contender series and I knew he was going to be a big name. I was the first person on sherdog to make a thread about him being a future champion.

Hes fighting Uriah Hall next which is a huge jump in competition but hes already better than Hall.

This guy will be a top MW for years to come and inevitably win the belt at some point.

Bevon-Lewis-vs-Sonny-Yohn1.jpg

Awesome, your medal is in the mail and I will be sure to catch the fight.

I posted about him awhile back but it seems I cant find it so im going to say it again. Bevon Lewis is a monster.

I saw his first fight in the contender series and I knew he was going to be a big name. I was the first person on sherdog to make a thread about him being a future champion.

Hes fighting Uriah Hall next which is a huge jump in competition but hes already better than Hall.

This guy will be a top MW for years to come and inevitably win the belt at some point.

What happened here? he looked as bad as someone can look. Now got cut.

Ts is definitely not a casual.

Has nothing going for him despite being Jon Jones main training partner.

Well, Lewis proved to be shite didn't he. I knew he was a bust when he lost to Darren Stewart.
Same thoughts here, especially in the way he lost too. Couldn't outwrestle Darren, yet former WW Fabinski could.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back