Remember the name Bevon Lewis

You keep harping on the "You discovered him" stuff it makes you look petty. Its not my job to put together highlight reals for you. Do your own work. If you didnt watch the contender series thats your problem
Don’t get salty when people question the guy when you have given us nothing to base his performance off. Post highlights or shut up

I posted about him awhile back but it seems the thread was deleted so im going to say it again. Bevon Lewis is a monster.

I saw his first fight in the contender series and I knew he was going to be a big name. I was the first person on sherdog to make a thread about him being a future champion.

Hes fighting Uriah Hall next which is a huge jump in competition but hes already better than Hall.

This guy will be a top MW for years to come and inevitably win the belt at some point.
this thread would have gone better if you posted his physique so we could all judge him based on whether he is jacked or not.

You keep harping on the "You discovered him" stuff it makes you look petty. Its not my job to put together highlight reals for you. Do your own work. If you didnt watch the contender series thats your problem
if you're trying to take credit for enlightening Sherdog of this prospect, then it IS your job to include highlight reels and other media to support your claim. Basic forum ettiquette.

if you're trying to take credit for enlightening Sherdog of this prospect, then it IS your job to include highlight reels and other media to support your claim. Basic forum ettiquette.

He doesnt have a highlight reel hes 6-0. Im not going to make one for you. This thread isnt for casuals bro.

6RZWeHpJaybn2eXC4371d2hq06jRhUXeBAPXhHn5fP_rw3ruUBZuiOZcOIDZUWFreSnJ3ZczoUYt5C_EEshP_0lgUIyZdhf4tGGAkRKjZKwuN37ucc8nd3nj=w298-h200-nc

He doesnt have a highlight reel hes 6-0. Im not going to make one for you. This thread isnt for casuals bro.
it clearly was made for "casuals" because you're attempting to introduce him to us ignorant plebs and failing badly at it.

it clearly was made for "casuals" because you're attempting to introduce him to us ignorant plebs and failing badly at it.

Im not. Im just documenting hes a future champ long before he is. Once he is I can bump this

Last edited:
TS is a pleb, can’t produce a single fight highlight for the guy he’s holding in such high regard

TS is a pleb, can’t produce a single fight highlight for the guy he’s holding in such high regard

Youre a pleb for expecting me to do that for you, filthy casual. If you actually followed the sport you might know what im talking about.

Maybe your mom can do it after shes done with your laundry
Once you invoke "mom" or "basement" you have lost the arguement. FYI I discovered Bones Jones when he was like 15, I posted about it but luckily, I mean unfortunately when sherdog changed it got lost. I swear though I discovered him with no proof.

Once you invoke "mom" or "basement" you have lost the arguement. FYI I discovered Bones Jones when he was like 15, I posted about it but luckily, I mean unfortunately when sherdog changed it got lost. I swear though I discovered him with no proof.

Your moms basement believes you

Back