Social Relation of life on earth to universe

About tree fiddy

Kind of depends on what the estimated actual size currently is - I'm not sure what the consensus is on the actual size, but you're probably right that the actual is larger.

I thought the current physics and cosmology consensus was that the universe is way larger than just what we observe and that it's highly likely that our big bang was either one of many in a chain of events like that or there's a larger fabric that contained our individual big bang.

I don't know, I try to keep up but they start blowing my mind really quick with current theories.

I thought the current physics and cosmology consensus was that the universe is way larger than just what we observe and that it's highly likely that our big bang was either one of many in a chain of events like that or there's a larger fabric that contained our individual big bang.

I don't know, I try to keep up but they start blowing my mind really quick with current theories.

I believe that is the consensus, I'm just not sure how much bigger. Size of the observable universe is 10^26m, Planck length is 10^-35m, so for 1m to be directly in the middle the actual universe would need to be 9 orders of magnitude bigger than the observable.

Yes for sure on the first part about Universe being larger than we observe.

The multiple big bangs chained and/or alternative universe stuff is still speculation imo. Theres alot of different possibilities but some are more popular in Mainstream because they are cool topics for sci fi shows lol

We really dont know

What is it ?
When you think about it , it does get more and more strange more you think about it.

So just when you think about the size relations ,its a wtf very soon.
We are so small in relation to the planet we are living on that its astonishing.
Then if you go further , you see the size and importance of the Sun , and how Earth is small comparing to sun. Then you just stop for a moment to remind yourself we are living on this 'small' Earth.

Then , of course you can go further and understand galaxies , other stars, and finally the size of the 'observable universe'.
Can you compare us to the size of the observable universe ? Does that make any sense at all ?
There is a saying that relation of the size of the observable universe to the size of the whole universe is like
relation of the size of the atom to the size of the human being.

So what do you say, how does all this makes any sense at all ? What are we doing here , why, and why are we so small and at the same time we should be so important ?
You = spec of dust in the universe.

What is it ?
When you think about it , it does get more and more strange more you think about it.

We are so small in relation to the planet we are living on that its astonishing.
Then if you go further , you see the size and importance of the Sun , and how Earth is small comparing to sun. Then you just stop for a moment to remind yourself we are living on this 'small' Earth.

Then , of course you can go further and understand galaxies , other stars, and finally the size of the 'observable universe'.
Can you compare us to the size of the observable universe ? Does that make any sense at all ?
There is a saying that relation of the size of the observable universe to the size of the whole universe is like

So what do you say, how does all this makes any sense at all ? What are we doing here , why, and why are we so small and at the same time we should be so important ?

Do you know why the universe is so large? If it weren't it would not last long enough for the millions of years needed for life to evolve on earth.

I think part of the evidence is that space time appears to be flat, which should be unlikely.
The best argument for why it appears to be so unlikely flat, is that the curve is too gradual to observe.

In other-wards we are just ignorant flat-universers that don't have the tools or skills to realize the universe is a "globe".

What is it ?

I once read that there are more stars in the known universe than there are grains of sand on earth and every time I think about that I have an existential crisis.

Thats all we ever been doing amigo. We really arent that different to our primate cousins. They key difference is our brain but in many ways all the stuff we choose to do is stilll deeply rooted in our primal nature.

Even now where on a forum thats built for our fandom of watching two men beat the shit out of each other to see whos physically/mentally superior. Thats pretty primitive if you think about it. By extension all other sports are just bastardizations of one of our most primitive behavior, fighting/competition. Just to see whos the King of us primates. We have this wierd complex where we seek out leaders and people to guide us, inspire us etc Thats why I think sports, athletes, celebs, politicians are so popular and seen as these social leaders

Ultimately I think thats why I like mma so much. Its one of the truest and purest forms of competition. So we can see who the king primate is lol.
Life is just a battle between the lower and upper brain.

Care to elaborate, bro?

The law of correspondence states that there is harmony, agreement, relation, and correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life — patterns that exist in the micro exist in the macro — patterns that exist in the physical world also exist in the spiritual plane.

The law of correspondence is one of the seven universal laws.

iu

We can grow to become a force throughout the universe. We may create new universes. We are the universe looking at itself. We are the universes awareness, as far as we know. We are a manifestation of energy which can then “decide” what to do with the energy that passes through our grasp.
Universe gonna people bra

Humans are less significant in the universe than a single grain of sand is on the planet earth.

The law of correspondence states that there is harmony, agreement, relation, and correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life — patterns that exist in the micro exist in the macro — patterns that exist in the physical world also exist in the spiritual plane.

The law of correspondence is one of the seven universal laws.

iu

Thanks, will check it out!

We're only as important as you think we are. The search for meaning used to occupy me a lot when I was younger. I don't think there is any meaning though. I don't mean that in a negative sense. Reality is just here, and it is whatever you make of it. I don't think the larger universe really cares whether or not humans exist. Any more than we care about ants.

Back