Social Relation of life on earth to universe

makes sense , but then again, when you think about all that magic , power , knowledge and whatever was needed to even 'create' the universe, you could question why is/was not possible to enable life
in smaler universe in less time . Or is life just a coincidence and not planned at all.

it is not magic. it follows the laws of physics. Evolution is a slow process. The process to get a planet that is suitable to life is a long process. A small universe would end to soon.

As an amateur astronomer I love these 2 charts. Such a mind boggling scale! Especially when you see how tiny our sun is compared to some of the giants on the second chart.

View attachment 794515
View attachment 794516
this is what I'm talking about .
You live your life day by day, looking at the sky , judging who has bigger house, dick , ass, or whos country is larger, then you see those pictures.
And how to put us people and our Earth in that context.
It's like we and our Earth is like an atom in this universe, maybe even smaller , and we can't see atoms
here on earth so easy.
All this just smells like you want to know the truth you can't handle the truth.

this is what I'm talking about .
You live your life day by day, looking at the sky , judging who has bigger house, dick , ass, or whos country is larger, then you see those pictures.
And how to put us people and our Earth in that context.
It's like we and our Earth is like an atom in this universe, maybe even smaller , and we can't see atoms
here on earth so easy.
All this just smells like you want to know the truth you can't handle the truth.
I got hooked on astronomy many years ago, but the first time I glanced at Saturn through my own telescope it was a revelation. Even with my best lenses I could see it about the size of a quarter but very sharp with rings and all. Knowing that the earth could fit 700 times in that giant was mind boggling.

I got hooked on astronomy many years ago, but the first time I glanced at Saturn through my own telescope it was a revelation. Even with my best lenses I could see it about the size of a quarter but very sharp with rings and all. Knowing that the earth could fit 700 times in that giant was mind boggling.
Holy shit what kind of telescope

We are food, just like everything else that's alive. We're just very advanced food. You can compare us to the size of the observable universe easily, because humans have very strange imaginations that allow us to invent all sorts of stuff.

Something you might be interested in TS: “Dark forest theory” holds that civilizations fear one another so much that they don't dare to reveal themselves lest they immediately be considered a potential threat and destroyed.

I once read that there are more stars in the known universe than there are grains of sand on earth and every time I think about that I have an existential crisis.

Why should it?

You’re here and everything else is out there.

Does the great expanse of the universe diminish your value?

Fun fact, you're closer to the size of the universe than you are to the planck length.
We're so much closer to the size of the universe than to the length of a planck that trying to comprehend how much closer they are requires us to stretch the Earth up to size of the Universe.

What is it ?
When you think about it , it does get more and more strange more you think about it.

So just when you think about the size relations ,its a wtf very soon.
We are so small in relation to the planet we are living on that its astonishing.
Then if you go further , you see the size and importance of the Sun , and how Earth is small comparing to sun. Then you just stop for a moment to remind yourself we are living on this 'small' Earth.

Then , of course you can go further and understand galaxies , other stars, and finally the size of the 'observable universe'.
Can you compare us to the size of the observable universe ? Does that make any sense at all ?
There is a saying that relation of the size of the observable universe to the size of the whole universe is like
relation of the size of the atom to the size of the human being.

So what do you say, how does all this makes any sense at all ? What are we doing here , why, and why are we so small and at the same time we should be so important ?
Someone has had a shmoke and a pancake.

Anyway, we're not important, but we are to us, I guess, it's all relative brah. We are the universe

We recognize existence through the mind. This could be a logical subject matter to begin your deliberation.

Whatever formulation is holding our galaxy together may be another key point of interest in your analysis.

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-small.gif
FlippantSinfulAvocet-size_restricted.gif

We recognize existence through the mind. This could be a logical subject matter to begin your deliberation.

Whatever formulation is holding our galaxy together may be another key point of interest in your analysis.
dark matter ?

It’s not that strange. We’re just a random configuration of molecules and chemicals that ended up having the property of consciousness.

It’s not that strange. We’re just a random configuration of molecules and chemicals that ended up having the property of consciousness.
yeah, it’s not strange that random elements exploded and coalesced into consciousness and the ability to self reflect- yes totally normal

Back