Regis Prograis vs Josh Taylor, October 26th, O2 Arena

Followed most of Octopus Okolie's career and every fight is more or less the same, absolute stinkers.

Ah, I see that you've taken on the name of one of my favorite young heavyweights as your Sherdog moniker. Nice going.
I got a message from him on Facebook stating that his people & he will be making a fight announcement sometime next week. I imagine it'll be for the Harco Huck bout. I hope it takes place before the end of the year.
Was actually after the Irish traveller Big Joe Joyce who was a bareknuckle boxer back in the day and bit of character to say the least.
mtpw_Q.gif

_c9Z8W.gif

Absolute madman.

Ah, I see that you've taken on the name of one of my favorite young heavyweights as your Sherdog moniker. Nice going.
I got a message from him on Facebook stating that his people & he will be making a fight announcement sometime next week. I imagine it'll be for the Harco Huck bout. I hope it takes place before the end of the year.

big joe Joyce is also an old gypsy bare knuckle fighter. There was a mini documentary made about him. He’s an Irish traveller and all round fckin idiot

Have to say the neck tattoo is almost never a good look

His face looks good for a white dude that’s had that many fights

Was actually after the Irish traveller Big Joe Joyce who was a bareknuckle boxer back in the day and bit of character to say the least.
mtpw_Q.gif

_c9Z8W.gif

Absolute madman.
Oh, OK. Gotcha.
Looks like an interesting character.

Selby looks far too fresh and lively for Burns.

Burns doesn't look bad. It is closer than the commentators are making it out to be.

David Price practicing his face for when he gets knocked out i see

I have money on Selby but he needs to quit it w/ the fucking rabbit punches. That shit is dangerous. The ref isn't saying shit about it, either.

Chisora tends to quit when he gets frustrated, you saw that in the second Fury fight. Just don't know if Price can keep him on the outside and outbox him

Oh, OK. Gotcha.
Looks like an interesting character.
You should watch that documentary sometime, it's right on youtube.

I love it. Have watched it probably a half dozen times

I overslept terribly

Just in time for the big boys though

E5FcZ6V.gif

Back