Regis Prograis vs Josh Taylor, October 26th, O2 Arena

I remember Fury's brother talking shit to Chisora at a press conference so Chisora started screaming that he was "a chubby"

I thought that was kinda funny

20 odd amateur fights in Australia, so no pedigree

I'm seeing some improvements in his offensive output & the way that he attacks the body. But, he still leaves his head too stationary.
You're right in that he'll never be an elite fighter but he'll be an exciting one to watch. How far he goes all depends on how fast Hearn moves him & how well he matches him. If the right path is there I can see him winning a belt somewhere down the line.

Ha ha. We have folks from the Southern US that follow that mold.

Yeah, I Was watching a documentary about Organized Noize recently, who are from Atlanta. Had similar problems that you had with benn jr. I like the accent though. Sounds proper chilled out

The tall joker is grabby

He’s a horrible fighter imo. A lot of power but wants to hold rather than box his way out of trouble. He’ll be found out as soon as he steps up to world level .

This is a stinker. Okolie needs to be warned about pushing down.

Nice! You sure have me beat.

Does he box?

No, sir. He enjoyed training & he showed some promise in Muay Thai but he never took the leap into actual competition. Much to my relief. I prefer it that I remain the only one in the family who had to take punches for a living. I escaped with my wits about me but I have a lot of old injuries from my career that make life a bit more painful than I'd like so I'm happy that Nigel's passion is in music. He's a lighting director for the rock band Breaking Benjamin & he's been touring with them for the past two years.

No, sir. He enjoyed training & he showed some promise in Muay Thai but he never took the leap into actual competition. Much to my relief. I prefer it that I remain the only one in the family who had to take punches for a living. I escaped with my wits about me but I have a lot of old injuries from my career that make life a bit more painful than I'd like so I'm happy that Nigel's passion is in music. He's a lighting director for the rock band Breaking Benjamin & he's been touring with them for the past two years.

Yeah. It’s a tough way to make a living. Most sane parents would choose another route for their kids.

Wow, that was a sudden end to a shit fight. Thank goodness that's over.
It was my first look at Okolie & I wasn't impressed other than with his right hand.

Easy win for Okolie but do not think he is world level yet

I enjoy the intimate style of interview on the apron that’s done in England

Burns Selby up next. I think Burns has looked washed up for a while, so should be relatively easy work for Selby.

Okolie can fuck right off.

Ah, I see that you've taken on the name of one of my favorite young heavyweights as your Sherdog moniker. Nice going.
I got a message from him on Facebook stating that his people & he will be making a fight announcement sometime next week. I imagine it'll be for the Harco Huck bout. I hope it takes place before the end of the year.

Back