Recommend a weed strain

I heard it s very wasteful though and energy intensive.
Any form of indoor growing is incredibly energy intensive and wasteful. For a simple reason: you're the one supplying the energy, not the sun.

This is the main adversity to vertical farming. One of the current strategies is to use an elaborate construction process involving large gaps in the roof with carefully planned columns & corridors of light, and massive mirrors. However, that is also expensive, and more significantly exposes the building to inclement weather.

This is why vertical farming for livestock has preceded vertical farming for agriculture on a large scale (as in China). Nevertheless, the livestock form also carries serious adversities. One is the smell to the immediate surrounding area. A more serious concern is the potential for disease to spread through the population.

Any form of indoor growing is incredibly energy intensive and wasteful. For a simple reason: you're the one supplying the energy, not the sun.

This is the main adversity to vertical farming. One of the current strategies is to use an elaborate construction process involving large gaps in the roof with carefully planned columns & corridors of light, and massive mirrors. However, that is also expensive, and more significantly exposes the building to inclement weather.

This is why vertical farming for livestock has preceded vertical farming for agriculture on a large scale (as in China). Nevertheless, the livestock form also carries serious adversities. One is the smell to the immediate surrounding area. A more serious concern is the potential for disease to spread through the population.
Do you think it s a viable model / idea?

Beer lol this yellow pest they gave me prevents me from fighting my autocorrect back

I think weed is genetically for Africans and middle Easterns
Europeans can handle alcohol better
Just herritage and generations centuries of consume and culture

I get paranoia. Or extreme low blood pressure and lazyness.

But the taste of weed is Nice. The Endorphine rush is fun. I just get bad side effects and react generally Strongly to THC. It's not my thing.

I can drink 5 beer and have a good buzz though. Which I barely ever do but it works.

Decided to see how modern designer weed compares to the stuff my friends & I have been growing in our backyards, so I asked for recommendations at the weed shop and came home with this.

SBJ2Ye6.jpg

It's pretty nuts. Heavy as fuck indica with over 33% THC. I didn't even make it inside my house after smoking this one, literally took 3 steps and got couch locked in my shed. No idea what happened the 1st hour, 2nd hour was trippy as hell as reality, youtube, and my imagination blended together into some kind of dreamy whacked-out hallucination. It's been over 5 hours and I'm still feeling a light buzz and some mood-lifting effects from a single small joint. More testing needed to figure out the right dose, I want to be high as fuck but not so high that I end up with large gaps in my memory.

I recommend that you stop smoking that shit
It lowers your test levels and reduces your hairline

Js

Decided to see how modern designer weed compares to the stuff my friends & I have been growing in our backyards, so I asked for recommendations at the weed shop and came home with this.

SBJ2Ye6.jpg

It's pretty nuts. Heavy as fuck indica with over 33% THC. I didn't even make it inside my house after smoking this one, literally took 3 steps and got couch locked in my shed. No idea what happened the 1st hour, 2nd hour was trippy as hell as reality, youtube, and my imagination blended together into some kind of dreamy whacked-out hallucination. It's been over 5 hours and I'm still feeling a light buzz and some mood-lifting effects from a single small joint. More testing needed to figure out the right dose, I want to be high as fuck but not so high that I end up with large gaps in my memory.
Why do you want to do that to yourself?

Gelatti
try it out, very good strain, 50/50 , tasty , nice high, has the best from sativas and indicas

Chem D is king

I smoke live rosin mostly I currently have, Fatso, Banana Oreoz, and Fatso mixed with Papaya. All single source. Hand spun water hash freeze dried then squished with pneumatic pressure till the oil comes out.
Here’s my newest pipe. Tony Hernandez ball rig
IMG_3520.jpeg

Back