Recommend a weed strain

My personal fave is Strawberry Lemonade.

I've got a strain call gashaus right now that's pretty nice. 29% THC.

Head Cheese was my go-to. Indica dominant hybrid. Low 30’s THC when I would get it

I've been adding a bit of "super shake" on top of whatever else I get. It doesn't taste all that great but at 46% THC I get properly fucked up.

Idk anything fruity or colorful always tastes good to me.

Ive been over Girl Scout cookies and the like for a long time now. Back when I was smoking that’s all my friend who was a plug had for a while

dvlt3Od.jpg

Decided to try out another old school strain since Blueberry and Northern Lights are among my favourites. Finally found some Purple Haze at the local pot shop, apparently it's grown by a small company in Quebec. I did not expect to get hit this hard. Old school strains grown with modern methods & technology are seriously strong. Got the tight headband on the head feeling, then things started flying all over the place everywhere and I couldn't even stand. I got way too high, but holy shit were movies ever good, like I was literally in the movie and the movie was like real. I kungfu'd the shit out of like 20 guys in a dojo, and I was only like 5"10. Surprisingly it didn't make me anxious or paranoid at all even though I usually don't get along with stronger Sativas.

Lol @ the noobs in here that think THC percentage is that important when it comes to flower.

How fast are we going man?

maxresdefault (12).jpg

I think we're in park.

Screenshot_20231231_203445_Google.jpg

I was driving home from the beach coming down from a lovely acid trip, listening to music and loving life and I remember thinking...

"Jesus, this has got to be the slowest traffic light I have ever seen."

And I swear I probably spent more than 5 minutes waiting for the blinking red light to turn green.

Eventually I just said fuck it, and did a right on red.
I shouldn't be the one being punished for their slow ass light man!!

The only strain you need is Jesus

Please repent

Back