Recommend a weed strain

I'd love to smoke

But my company doesn't accept medical cards as long as it's federally illegal

Maybe just hold a high times centerfold up to the weed in question; til you find the one that right for you.

Had some Dank Gummies which have been nice, ordering more next week

and these are hit and miss, only 20mg sativa but they give me the stareys and are good for concentration
QGhKmGwoNppENPay.jpg

Had some Dank Gummies which have been nice, ordering more next week

and these are hit and miss, only 20mg sativa but they give me the stareys and are good for concentration
QGhKmGwoNppENPay.jpg
Any ways to ship that to Europe?

Jack Herrer, sems like a very nice balance of sativa indica efects, with sativa in the lead of aprox 5%
Eyelids starts to be heavy just suddenly after aprox half of the joint done

Jack Herrer, sems like a very nice balance of sativa indica efects, with sativa in the lead of aprox 5%
Eyelids starts to be heavy just suddenly after aprox half of the joint done
I had some gorgeous Jack Herrer hash a couple years back

There's a new strain, it's called Titan, apparently it brings new lows to the highs........ Smells a bit like fish......

You guys ever find your shit smells like weed in the morning?

You don't grow a clone from seed. You plant a branch of an original plant.

This is the future of agriculture, btw. Look up "sea of green". It was an indoor, hydroponic form of growing marijuana the Dutch innovated back in the 80's. Now look up "vertical farming". You'll be mindblown by how similar they appear; because they're practically identical strategies.

Apparently vertical farming may yield as much as 37x food per square foot as traditional farming. It's also more efficient at conserving water.
I heard it s very wasteful though and energy intensive.

*worst pot-head stoner voice* It's necessary to legalize for its medicinal properties....

Government legalized this brain drain teenage vice BS so they could get the money instead of a million Joe pot-dealers who paid their mortgages with it and actually stimulated the economy. Now people that already have a lot of money and the government will get most of it. This is the ONLY reason it was legalized, and it's just weed like it was back in the 90's when somebody like me that smoked it every day would have admitted it's probably not good for anybody. Fkn weed maaaannnnn.

lol

RIP bud

PS.. can we unban him please..?

@TeTe

Back