Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Shoot boxing will now be broadcast live on Abema TV!!!

I can't believe this meme channel has made it this far. You can now watch K1, Rise, Shoot boxing, One FC, Bellator etc on the internet.

Let's continue to pray for Takeru VS Tenshin.

Two big events tomorrow. KNOCK OUT at 4:30pm and Shoot Boxing at 5:30pm japanese time.

really hyped for krush 98

-Sano Tenma fighting

- Leona Pettas return in a rematch against Taio Asahisa(younger brother of the Jap who made waves in chinese kb scene Asahisa Hirotaka)

- gunji taito vs Masahi kumura is already a worth watch by far.

Shootboxing last event video:

https: //v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA2MTc2MTgyOA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8244740.0.0

This RISE world series is gonna be great!! well worth the 17 bux, or less with promo codes!! hope everyone tunes in!!

Two huge kickboxing cards for the lighter weight classes both happening in Japan this week and competing directly with each other.

Kickboxing needs a serious revival and the fact they’re competing with each other is kinda retarded. Hopefully some Golden Era K-1 returns but I’m not keeping my hopes up. Kickboxing is more scattered and difficult to follow than boxing. but i’ll go out of my way to catch this week’s action (Glory got some top 5 guys fighting too this week)

Two huge kickboxing cards for the lighter weight classes both happening in Japan this week and competing directly with each other.

Kickboxing needs a serious revival and the fact they’re competing with each other is kinda retarded. Hopefully some Golden Era K-1 returns but I’m not keeping my hopes up. Kickboxing is more scattered and difficult to follow than boxing. but i’ll go out of my way to catch this week’s action (Glory got some top 5 guys fighting too this week)
The K-1 card is a 12 hour monster I will probably only be able to watch the last third or so

Alex Rivas is raplaced by Sandro Martin for the fight against Yoshiki Takei. It was a really interesting matchup, it's a bummer.

Match of the year so far at 95 kgs. Khbabez challenged Vakhitov, both Khbabez and Stoica are better than most of the Glory field. Considering Ilunga was removed, they should be signed by Glory. But One Championship offers good purses and its production is great.

Khbabez, not sure he"s on PEDs, but looks fantastic. Both were Superkombat champions.

Back