Recent fights/results/news from China

-GoH 45 right now.
-EM Legend 42 tomorrow morning. (Jan 5)

-Jan 11the world cup 67KG finals of Wu Linfeng between Jia Aoqi vs Tawanchai and Liu Yaning vs Petchtanong. Fu Gaofeng will be fighting against Jean Carlos Pereira and a 63KG title fight between Wosik Denis and Fang Feida.
WLF-final-copa-mundo-enero.jpg

China/Japan don"t want to develop in terms of marketing. Why can"t they launch sites in English, why they can"t launch also 2 versions of posters? Are they insane? They are worse than a regional promotion.

And did GOH decrease?

I think Adrian Maxim fights in Wu Linfeng on 11th. Then next month at Oss Fighters 05.

If Tawanchai faces Petchtanong in the WLF finals this 11th of january, who do you guys think will win? Personally i think Petchtanong woul win.

That's a poster from a year ago.

Sitthichai is fighting on a "World Soldier" named event March in Thailand though. He's no longer with Glory.

thats the event that fell apart from last year not the one announced today in Thailand. Its now wbc world solider and not under the all star fight banner.
March 16,2020
Lumpinee stadium Bangkok
Sittichai vs TBA
Yodwicha vs Satanfaa for wbc 70kg mt title (willt be rematch as they are set to fight in Pattaya end of this month)
Youseff Boughem vs Sorgraw petchyindee for 73kg wbc title
Thanonchai vs tba for thanonchais 65kg wbc title

If Tawanchai faces Petchtanong in the WLF finals this 11th of january, who do you guys think will win? Personally i think Petchtanong woul win.
I dont think Tawanchai is making the finals.

That's a poster from a year ago.

Sitthichai is fighting on a "World Soldier" named event March in Thailand though. He's no longer with Glory.
Interesting. Would be cool if One signed him.

Why are you all so skeptical of Tawanchai? He has the exact skill set to shut down farangs. Did he look that bad in kickboxing so far?

Why are you all so skeptical of Tawanchai? He has the exact skill set to shut down farangs. Did he look that bad in kickboxing so far?
He looked bad yes, and this is like at 10 lbs over his natural weight class. Plus this is WLF you never know with their judges. His opponent Jia Aoqi is ok, nothing spectacular, he lost against Kenta Yamada and beat Ilias Bulaid.

Last edited:
He looked bad yes, and this is like at 15 lbs over his natural weight class. Plus this is WLF you never know with their judges. His opponent Jia Aoqi is ok, nothing spectacular, he lodt against Kenta Yamada and beat Ilias Bulaid.
Maybe he just needs time to adjust to the transition

Petch goes to the final without even breaking a sweat. KOing Liu Yaning in the first round.

Back