Reasons GSP is immune?

The GOAT comes back to the guy who lost to USADA and is a nobody now? Hilarious. Keep reaching troll.
3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif
Until he gets popped for PED's, your USADA argument is invalid, childish speculation. Funny you would use that gif, considering all you nut swinging GSP fans would like GSP to leapfrog Wonderboy in the title fight, yet he took the worst beating of his life from the guy Wonderboy smashed. Bigg Rigg a nobody? Easy for an Internet superhero to call a collegiate All- American, Big 10 Champion, 2 time Div. 1 Champion, and former UFC Champion a nobody. Who the fuck are you again??! And I'm the troll.. Smh

Last edited:
So you are saying pre and post USADA Hendricks looks the same? Hahahaha. Go home.
Way to Tyrun from all the valid points only to once again base your whole argument off of your GSP, nut hugging bias. I hope you're not this lame in real life. Says a lot about you; with a cheating scumbag as your screenname, a cheater as you pic, and all low level arguments that go along with it.

Way to Tyrun from all the valid points only to once again base your whole argument off of your GSP, nut hugging bias. I hope you're not this lame in real life. Says a lot about you; with a cheating scumbag as your screenname, a cheater as you pic, and all low level arguments that go along with it.
The league admitted there is no evidence Brady cheated moron.

Chael's a cheater and deserved what he got. What does that have to do with you running away from facts about Hendricks I source?

The league admitted there is no evidence Brady cheated moron.

Chael's a cheater and deserved what he got. What does that have to do with you running away from facts about Hendricks I source?
Facts?? You mean your opinions?

Facts?? You mean your opinions?
I never knew I spoke for Hendricks. I also never knew it was an opinion that Hendricks lost his last 2, failed to make weight for the fight before that, and is not even top 5 anymore.

After his last 3 signed fights we can see why he ducked random testing hard.
And all of a sudden he's pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don't get my title shot. So that's why I'm sitting here saying I don't want the drug tests.

Back