Ray Longo: "Cerrone just froze up and displayed zero fight IQ"

yes I can read
you dont care what longo thinks/says but you sure as shit care when someone else calls him fat lol
I dont really care what your initial point was....I was commenting on how defensive you got about your own physique when it was not called into question
Im not a kid...I have a strong sense of respect. I never called anyone a fat for what he thought or any other reason

again....as I already asked....do you have a complex over something? you seemed to need to express how pleasant you are to the ladies when it didnt fit into the conversation....sounds alot like over compensation lol

If you don't care what my initial point well stfu

If you don't care what my initial point well stfu
can you read? I just told why I was commenting on what you said.....

if you dont care what longo thinks or says....then you stfu and get out of the thread...why you even commenting on it if thats the case.....

are you starting to see how this works sweetheart?

can you read? I just told why I was commenting on what you said.....

if you dont care what longo thinks or says....then you stfu and get out of the thread...why you even commenting on it if thats the case.....

Read what?
Keep squealing

Keep squealing
squealing? are you calling me fat now? lol

you dont like when your nonsense is turned back on you? well thats ok...because youre pleasant to the ladies...thats all that matters lol

Himself and Serra are like a couple of bitter, catty teenage girls when it comes to Conor. Quite like a lot on here.

I dunno. Even rewatching it, thing looks funny.
Why, when someone hits you in the face with a shoulder-strike, (and he got his nose broken) would you NOT MOVE AWAY or even make any attempt to move away?? He just stayed there and took FOUR shoulder strikes to his face. And McGregor wasn't even *clinching him*. I just re-watched the video.
Cerrone didn't make any attempt to move away, he just stood there and let McGregor hit him, almost like he'd been told to do that or something. The whole thing stinks to high heaven in my view.

I believe Cerrone had an agreement with Dana to keep it standing at all costs. That's the most suspicious thing in the whole fight. How he didn't complete the takedown Conor served him on a silver platter with that CM Punk punch and how he didn't try any submission whatsoever nearing the end of the fight.

If that's the case the fight is not exactly fixed, but even more skewed in Conor's favor. I still don't believe we are talking about a classic Bob Sapp fix.
<{danayeah}>

squealing? are you calling me fat now? lol

you dont like when your nonsense is turned back on you? well thats ok...because youre pleasant to the ladies...thats all that matters lol

What are arguing for?
I was calling out some immature kid like you for calling someone fat, and you're telling about nonsense turning back on me? Are you that dumb or you just like useless battles of words. Get a life dude
I know my English is not perfect but come on..

press the ignore button or FU kid

What are arguing for?
I was calling out some immature kid like you for calling someone fat, and you're telling about nonsense turning back on me? Are you that dumb or you just like useless battles of words. Get a life dude
I know my English is not perfect but come on..

press the ignore button or FU kid
lol....youre not getting it....thats entirely ok....just move on

Why, when someone hits you in the face with a shoulder-strike, (and he got his nose broken) would you NOT MOVE AWAY or even make any attempt to move away?? He just stayed there and took FOUR shoulder strikes to his face. And McGregor wasn't even *clinching him*. I just re-watched the video.
Cerrone didn't make any attempt to move away, he just stood there and let McGregor hit him, almost like he'd been told to do that or something. The whole thing stinks to high heaven in my view.

For real

Is there some reason why Gaethje gets some sort of pass for fighting Cerrone last time out but for some reason Conor is a chump for fighting him, too?

You know it's amazing to me that its parroted on here that "X fighter should have fought a can or two before fighting a top 5 guy....what was he thinking?"

So, Conor's been gone years and comes back to somewhat of a layup bout and he's destroyed by people. However, if he comes back and fights Tony, Gaethje etc. he was stupid to jump back in against the top killers...he should have fought someone like Cerrone first.

Stupid

I would love to hear Longo's take on Teh Chris versus Reyes. One could say Weidman froze like a scared little bitch.

Is there some reason why Gaethje gets some sort of pass for fighting Cerrone last time out but for some reason Conor is a chump for fighting him, too?

You know it's amazing to me that its parroted on here that "X fighter should have fought a can or two before fighting a top 5 guy....what was he thinking?"

So, Conor's been gone years and comes back to somewhat of a layup bout and he's destroyed by people. However, if he comes back and fights Tony, Gaethje etc. he was stupid to jump back in against the top killers...he should have fought someone like Cerrone first.

Stupid

Sherdog hates Conor, this place breeds hate man.

lol....youre not getting it....thats entirely ok....just move on

I don't need to get it I stick to my point.
Which was about respect. And I don't even like or care for longo.
I'm here to play the white knight but for once I felt I had to confront some shertard which a big waste of time I know but that's I felt at that moment.
Nothing more nothing less

Why would he freeze up?

Conor always starts his fights with a lunging straight left and a jumping knee followed by a clinch and multiple shoulder strikes.

Donald should have watched some film...

He's still butthurt about Conor mocking fake gangster Nate Diaz being a softie teaching kids mma when he was trying to sell a fight that made him and Nate a lot of money.

Didn't he predict Cerrone would win?
He did. Because Cerrone on paper has far more tool than Conor. But the X-factor is that Conor has a jaw and Cerrone doesn't. The fight IQ was pretty fuckin bad, Cerrone should have stayed back and used his kicks but instead he came forward and got rocked bad. The whole fight was catered for Conor to win and boost his name up, it's why Bruce Buffer for the first time ever announced Cerrone's "records".

His fight IQ was similar to Raquel's. Raquel was losing miserably in the clinch and for a good portion of the fight she kept re-engaging Holly in the clinch, made no sense lol.

Sheeple need to understand some basic easy things. NFL players play football and are paid . They make predictions on other games - apples and oranges- They like everyone else in that department...... and the same goes with MMA. Fighters- coaches fight and coach. They're allowed to have predictions, of course , but the water it holds-well- ............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back