Ray Longo: "Cerrone just froze up and displayed zero fight IQ"

I believe Cerrone had an agreement with Dana to keep it standing at all costs. That's the most suspicious thing in the whole fight. How he didn't complete the takedown Conor served him on a silver platter with that CM Punk punch and how he didn't try any submission whatsoever nearing the end of the fight.

If that's the case the fight is not exactly fixed, but even more skewed in Conor's favor. I still don't believe we are talking about a classic Bob Sapp fix.
Cowboy doesn't have the chain wrestling required to get and keep Conor down. He's great on the ground but he's not great at getting the fight to the ground. I don't really buy that he flubbed the take down on purpose. He got stuffed, got his nose broken in the clinch, and then was concussed by the head kick. He was done after that, I'm surprised Herb let the fight go on as long as it did, especially since he has a quick trigger a lot of the time.

Longo should of told him to punch a hole through Conor's chest

“I really like Cerrone’s chances in this fight,” Longo said when discussing Donald Cerrone’s odds against Conor McGregor. “And like again, the only thing that could beat Donald Cerrone is just father time. He’s getting up there a little bit, but I’m saying the Donald Cerrone of a couple of years ago is winning that fight and I really believe he’s winning this fight. I think he’s got more ways to win and he’s definitely competitive. He’s been active. I think he’s taken enough of a break where he should come in fresh and we’ll see what happens.”
I guess he didn't see Cowboy all chummy with Conor, and promising not to grapple the entire fight?

Conor handed him a takedown off the first punch, but I guess Cowboy kept his word and wasn't a Cowbitch who would shoot on Conor.

How anyone picked Cowboy in this is beyond me. Cowboy was setup to lose, and set himself up to lose.

What's your explanation for Cerrone not completing the easiest takedown in his career then? He froze? The inertia of death in Conor's thigh stunned him? The fight was a fix?
Back room bonuses

Yeah cause beating Conor is not going to make him more money in the end.

So you saying Cowboy is as dumb as you?

I believe Cerrone had an agreement with Dana to keep it standing at all costs. That's the most suspicious thing in the whole fight. How he didn't complete the takedown Conor served him on a silver platter with that CM Punk punch and how he didn't try any submission whatsoever nearing the end of the fight.

If that's the case the fight is not exactly fixed, but even more skewed in Conor's favor. I still don't believe we are talking about a classic Bob Sapp fix.
It was Wand/Mirko 1 special rules. They just didn't tell anyone other than Cerrone

What's your explanation for Cerrone not completing the easiest takedown in his career then? He froze? The inertia of death in Conor's thigh stunned him? The fight was a fix?

Easiest TD Lol. Cowboy is a standup fighter, he wasnt expecting Conor to jump on him and he didnt have the position plus he rammed his head on Conor's leg and got buzzed.

Now of course because you lack understanding of the fight game you will think people have been kneed on their way to a shot and completed the TD, well hate to break it to you but not everyone reacts the same when getting hit. Crazy right?

Cowboy's always crumbled under pressure and he was on point that night.

Lol. Fat guy’s credibility goes down the drain
I hope you're saying his credibility is only is question because of a bias against Conor, not because he picked Cowboy. I see absolutely nothing hypocritical or contrary in picking someone to win, then saying he shit the bed when he lost

Yeah cause beating Conor is not going to make him more money in the end.

So you saying Cowboy is as dumb as you?
cowboy did blow a snot rocket with a broken nose......ending the fight when his eye blew up

cerrone is an adrenaline junkie who can't ride the adrenaline of a big fight. oh well. i'm a fan but i hate that about him. what a bummer.

Cerrone always Chokes on The biggest fights

POLITICS_161219904_AR_-1_IGAEZTITACZN.jpg
Lol was going to say

when Cerrone loses he usually gets this look on his face like he just took a bite of an actual shit sand which

Back