Media Ray Borg Misses Weight Again

why the hell is there still a 125lb division?

We can’t say anything bad about him because he has a family with medical issues, like most of the population.

Wow, only his third time missing weight in 6 fights? Feels a lot more than that.

Amazing that this guy got a title shot at one point.

I feel for him, but he’s clearly got AS syndrome (Jessica Penne has it to) - i.e. Always Something Syndrome

<{hughesimpress}>

USADA, Bad Weight Cut, Freak Injury - endless inexplicable pullouts or missed weight. There’s always a good reason, except these reasons never stop happening.

Not sure if cursed or self-perpetuating fallacy mindset, but dude is done.

I hope he doesnt get cut. I know he has a child thats sick.

You shouldn't joke about this kind of stuff.

Something bad happening to your child is the most devastating thing that can happen to you in your life. Second to nothing, not even your own death.

You have no idea how he's coping with it, and if you don't have anything nice to say just shut the fuck up. It's better that way.

So keep his kids out of your basement dwelling cheetos eating mouths please.

Best of luck to him, hope they pull through as a family, that's all that needs to be said.

Just move on.
I didn’t speak about his kids. I said he shouldn’t be so unprofessional. I actually donated some money which I’m sure very few of his “fans” have. Some times you gotta call a spade a spade and either force him up or get him better weight managers

Does he want to get cut?

If I'm not mistaken, this is actually the 4th time he's missed weight in his last 7 fights. The natural reaction is to say that he should move up to 135, but he already tried that and missed weight there as well. For a guy who's not even ranked, it's not worth the headache for the UFC to keep him around. I imagine he'll get cut even if he wins.

Are you okay?

I mean you’re questioning an athletes dedication and calling him a fat ass when he weighs 128lbs. Post a picture of yourself and let’s see what a fatass really looks like.

If not, then fuck off and head back into your bedroom down in moms basement

I mean you’re questioning an athletes dedication and calling him a fat ass when he weighs 128lbs. Post a picture of yourself and let’s see what a fatass really looks like.

If not, then fuck off and head back into your bedroom down in moms basement
A fat ass he is not, but it’s entirely appropriate to question his dedication. He’s a repeat offender and it boils down to professionalism. He’ll invariably blame the cut with some BS “my body shut down,” nonsense. The fact of the matter is you’re trying to carry an advantage into the fight by being as big as possible which is fine if you know how to do it right properly within the rules. Borg cannot. He’s out of excuses.

lol one hour to cut a super big gulp off of a baby body

He should cut her some slack by trying to get a full paycheck for once

tenor.gif

... but actually true.

Back