Media Ray Borg Misses Weight Again

If the financial penalty isn't enough, I don't know what is. I'd be kicking myself if I lost 10% of my earnings.

Now look whose missing the point lol. So desperate to find something because you can't offer an intelligent rebuttal because you know I'm right lol.

No, I’ve rested my case in previous posts. You were the one who got offended and start calling me a nut hugging fan boy lmaooo. But you made yourself look like an idiot in the process & I called you out on it.

Have a nice night man, go look to troll the Conor posts now.

Who knew sherdoggers will defend, fighters who miss weight more than once. It's called doing your job to make weight.

The fact that Ray Borg fought for the title should be proof that the flyweight division was never, ever legit. The guy lost a decision to a non-ranked Casey Kenney (making his debut) 10lbs heavier yet fans were supposed to believe this guy was a title contender worthy of watching. Same goes for:

Chris Cariaso
Wilson Reis
Ali Bagautinov

Flyweight was always whack and is now even more whack.

To all the people saying he should move up, don't forget that he recently had a fight at 135 and missed weight for that too.

Yeah it's sad his kid is sick, but this is his job. At a certain point you have to stop making excuses.

The fact that Ray Borg fought for the title should be proof that the flyweight division was never, ever legit. The guy lost a decision to a non-ranked Casey Kenney (making his debut) 10lbs heavier yet fans were supposed to believe this guy was a title contender worthy of watching. Same goes for:

Chris Cariaso
Wilson Reis
Ali Bagautinov

Flyweight was always whack and is now even more whack.

Thats why it really damaged the weight class when MM refused the TJ fight. This could have sparked a little more interest into 125 especially if he would have won.

Now without Cejudo the weightclass is simply dead and it will never recover.

If the financial penalty isn't enough, I don't know what is. I'd be kicking myself if I lost 10% of my earnings.

Agreed.

However the front page article states 30% ... which makes missing weight inexcusable

Kinda sad when this is what you'll be remembered for in MMA

Demetrious-Johnson-Ray-Borg-Flying-Armbar-GIF.gif

I honestly can't remember his fights, just this.
I remember him getting fucked over in a recent decision.

Do you want to know what's wrong with all three of you?

You think that your opinions matter.

That's why you stick your noses everywhere. You think that you're the shit.

You just don't know when to shut up.
This a forum where combat sports fans come together to discuss combat, in this case the UFC and in particular Ray Borg. In the grand scheme of things none of our opinions matter, we’ll still give it though.

no need to be so upset.

No, I’ve rested my case in previous posts. You were the one who got offended and start calling me a nut hugging fan boy lmaooo. But you made yourself look like an idiot in the process & I called you out on it.

Have a nice night man, go look to troll the Conor posts now.

Lol mans got a 50/50 ratio feeling fearless out here with these Bot like replies and stupid opinions, the shit is rich.

Do you want to know what's wrong with all three of you?

You think that your opinions matter.

That's why you stick your noses everywhere. You think that you're the shit.

You just don't know when to shut up.

Says the guy giving his opinion on our opinions. Do you know what irony is?

Back