Media Ray Borg Misses Weight Again

You can't trust a guy who has to rely on a complete stranger paying for his family's medical bills.
I'm all for dark humor but this isnt even funny and its disrespectful. You probably come home after work and kick off them heels sit down and have a long pee

There are so many ruthless jokes I kind of want to make right now but I also feel sad watching him come in heavy. He is always a grinder and he has skill. Maybe things will turn for him soon. Start making fucking weight of course is a good one.

Should go to BW, no point making these big cuts and just hurting yourself in many different ways

Obviously not since he couldn't provide for his sick son and Schuab paid for it

That's my point. Dude needs to get his shit together and be a professional and make weight, or find a different profession.

Except T.J. had NEVER made 125 in a pro fight and Borg had. Stop pushing Dana’s narrative.
Oh please. It was Champ vs Champ and the biggest fight of his career. Borg had missed weight even at this point rrpeatedly and would continue to do so but it would have been a silly excuse no matter what.
Exactly the same like Jones avoiding DC except he didnt. TJ was even the bigger name with better wins. Has nothing to do with Dana.

If you dont see it you dont want to see it

Oh please. It was Champ vs Champ and the biggest fight of his career. Borg had missed weight even at this point rrpeatedly and would continue to do so but it would have been a silly excuse no matter what.
Exactly the same like Jones avoiding DC except he didnt. TJ was even the bigger name with better wins. Has nothing to do with Dana.

If you dont see it you dont want to see it
And DJ asked for one thing. If T.J. missed weight, he wanted his show money. But the UFC said no. And just before that, he wanted to move UP in weight and fight Cody who was looking impressive at the time and perceived to be better than T.J. So I don’t buy this ducking nonsense. It’s BS. He wouldn’t bend to the Dana’s will so Dana spread all the misinformation like he normally does. If you choose to believe Dana’s lies...that’s on you.

high-profile would be any UFC fight as fighting in this company gives you the most exposure of any MMA brand. Good job missing the mark tho

Lol calm down extra, you're still not doing the dude any favors enabling and making excuses for him missing weight.

I thought only Khabib, and Conor had these type of nut huggers but MAN, you're really going to war for Ray freaking Borg of all fighters whose only claim to relevancy was getting tapped out by DJ smh.

Take off the Cape brother, this ain't what you call "The good fight". He's missed weight several times now.

I follow him on IG and he seems like a good dude, kind father, so him missing weight again, it's not looking good for his future. I think the main reason he could collect money through GoFundMe for his son was because he is a UFC fighter, the exposure helped him tremendously (Schaub talked about it couple times), otherwise he would have been unknown, and he might not have amassed the money for treating his son's illness. I hope he can bounce back, and I really hope his son is safe from now on. Being jobless wouldn't be the best for supporting his family. Hope he wins by KO and get the 50G

the Thing is he isn’t eligible for bonus bc he came in overweight. The money would go to his opponent.

the Thing is he isn’t eligible for bonus bc he came in overweight. The money would go to his opponent.
You're right, didn't think about that

I didn’t speak about his kids. I said he shouldn’t be so unprofessional. I actually donated some money which I’m sure very few of his “fans” have. Some times you gotta call a spade a spade and either force him up or get him better weight managers

That is terrible. I can't think of anything worse.

However he knows wha

I don't think he was joking. It is an honest assessment of the situation. He has a history of missing weight. If his daughter is too sick for him to be fighting then he shouldn't be signing contracts stating he will show up on a specific date at a specific weight. We all go through hard times, and I wouldn't have blamed him for pulling out of the fight to be with his family.

BUT.... he decided to continue on with the fight, likely because earning money for his family was also important, therefor he should have treated it more seriously.

For contrast Michael Chiseas dad was on his death bed, Michael left his side to go take a fight to get into the TUF house, while doing so he father passed. Borg didn't use his daughter as an excuse and I don't think he would be happy to hear that people think that he would let his daughter down in this way as a good thing.

Lol ok white knight. Did i ever trash his kid?

Go to work, do your job. You think my employers care what i had to overcome to get where i am? Nope.

So pull your pants up and act like a man. This is an mma forum and this thread is about a fighter missing weight after saying he wouldn't ever miss again. Its not about his kid's cancer and it's not a pity thread. My God grow a pair or stfu. Hope Bontorin wins so you can cry me a bigger river.

Do you want to know what's wrong with all three of you?

You think that your opinions matter.

That's why you stick your noses everywhere. You think that you're the shit.

You just don't know when to shut up.

Lol calm down extra, you're still not doing the dude any favors enabling and making excuses for him missing weight.

I thought only Khabib, and Conor had these type of nut huggers but MAN, you're really going to war for Ray freaking Borg of all fighters whose only claim to relevancy was getting tapped out by DJ smh.

Take off the Cape brother, this ain't what you call "The good fight". He's missed weight several times now.

*Has Conor McGregor as favorite fighter in sig* talks about nut hugging Conor fans.

/end

Ray “Smorgas” Borg

there should be a rule, miss weight times and you either move up or get cut no questions ask
hell it should be twice in all honesty

Cheeto fingers pounding out righteous indignation - the sound of sherdoggers demanding justice

-Japanese death poem

Why do MMA fans care about this shit? I mean, fuck these guys, you can't make weight, move the fuck up, otherwise, get cut, and fight in some bush league Org.

Back