Media Ray Borg Misses Weight Again

go to 135 or quit ufc

Man he must not be very motivated.

Doesn’t he have things in his life that should give him the fire to be a little less of a fat ass?

Bruh came in at 128 this morning.

However, he’s been granted an hour after the face-offs are over to cut the extra weight if he can.

Either way, bruh stepped in at 128 after saying this in his last fight.

Ray Borg in the off season:
taco-party-1.gif

Doesn’t he have things in his life that should give him the fire to be a little less of a fat ass?
Borg's daughter has cancer
Cut him some slack

Fat ass?? He weighed in at 128 pounds haha. But yes, he should move up because this ain't workin' out for him.

Bruh came in at 128 this morning.

However, he’s been granted an hour after the face-offs are over to cut the extra weight if he can.

Either way, bruh stepped in at 128 after saying this in his last fight.

Ray Borg in the off season:
taco-party-1.gif
Peace. I'm sick of looking at his acne anyways.

135 or stop eating tiramisu

Kinda sad when this is what you'll be remembered for in MMA

Demetrious-Johnson-Ray-Borg-Flying-Armbar-GIF.gif

I honestly can't remember his fights, just this.

I'd love to see what you look like. Guarantee you are an ugly, fat, little fuck.

He is a fighter I have no confidence in anymore. I would never bet on him. It obviously sucks that what has happened in his life has happened, but as a fighter he just doesn’t seem there anymore.

it's time to end the super-midget division imo.

I would assume that by now he perfected his weight cutting so it means he is just too big and he should move up and be done with this constant problem.

The lack of discipline from some fighters is astounding.

You have 2 jobs, show up on weight and fight. If you can’t do one of them just quit.

Back