Rashad will destroy Nogueira

the betting line supports what you are saying and i also agree

If by destroy you mean decision then I agree.

I think so too. The fight was made simply to keep Shad fighting. Nog just doesn't have anything to offer to Shad at this stage...

If it stay standing it will be good, but Rashad is smart and will mix it up. Easy decision for Evans.

The odds seem to be in Rashad's favor but there's always a chance Nog catches him.

In Rashad's last 8 fights, Davis is the only one who didn't have Rashad in any kind of trouble. Jones, Rampage, Lyoto, and Thiago all dropped Rashad; Ortiz even had him in a tight guillotine. Jones didn't really hunt for the finish in that fight but if the other three had Nog's submission skills I believe they would have finished.

I also believe Davis and Brilz have better defensive grappling than Evans so just because Nog couldn't submit or continuously sweep them doesn't mean Evans will be able to stop it; Rashad really hasn't faced anyone with grappling close to Nog's.

Personally, I think Nog has the better boxing and grappling... but Rashad has the more effective MMA game. I hold on to the hope that Nog will catch him but a "stifling decision" for Rashad seems the more likely.

As long as Rashasd doesnt get in to stupid exchanges with Nogg and keeps him guessing between striking and takedowns, he should win fairly easy.

Rashad's better but I can see it going similarly to Bader/Ortiz

I think rashad will win,but wont dominate.Little nog fought with a lot of wrestlers,first round of the phil davis fight he can stop phil davis's takedowns,I think he will lose but give rashad though fight.

nog is a beast and he has better hands than rashad..anyone who thinks differently is crazy...his bjj is top 3 in lhw rashad might win but it will be competitive

I dont wanna see nog get outpointed by rashad and hope he catches him with big counter. nog should fight fun fights vs guys like shogun, rampage, hendo, th silva even pokrajac or someone else who likes to stand n bang he deserves that

I'm a big Minotoro fan, but he will most likely lose. I'm hoping for the best though.

And also, I don't see how people can say Rashad has better hands then Nog. From a both a technical and power stand point I 100% give the edge on the feet to Nog. His boxing is very crisp and when he decides to he can generate a big amount of power.

Nogueira can outbox rashad, Rashads timing in the striking is horrible. But i guess we will see a similiar fight like the Thiago Silva one.

I dont wanna see nog get outpointed by rashad and hope he catches him with big counter. nog should fight fun fights vs guys like shogun, rampage, hendo, th silva even pokrajac or someone else who likes to stand n bang he deserves that

Hopefully he parries one of those awful jabs that Rashad often throws like Machida did and like Nog himself did against Cane and then punches a hole in Shad's head.

2cdhc9j.jpg

rog-vs-cane-1.gif

EDIT: I dunno why, but whenever Rashad's rocked I laugh at how ridiculously he moves and starts bouncing.

Back