Rashad will destroy Nogueira

Looking forward to it. I love rashad and although I don't dislike the littler nog as much as the big one, o still like to see him lose.

I'm with you TS, I dont give lil Nog much of a chance.

Im interested in the odds here in Aus, money money money

I think Nog would have beat both Bader and Davis if he just had some sense of urgency. Not saying it

I love me some Nogs, but Shad is gonna put the smack down heavy on this one.

yep im scared for lil nog in this fight

he doesnt do really well against strong wrestlers & shad is a strong wrestler

however if lil nog can keep it standing, hell have a slight advantage

I was actually impressed on how smart he was on the Tito fight.

That night he stole all his brother's fighter IQ to get the win.

I know you've seen all his UFC fights. So the question is, why aren't you underestimating him? His boxing has deteriorated, his cardio is poor, his TDD never really did exist, and his bottom game in regards to BJJ has been basically nonexistent in recent years

Stuffing Phil Davis' takedowns for an entire round means nothing I guess...

I don't underestimate anybody. Anything can happen. I think it's an interesting fight, plus you never know what fighters are working on between fights

Nah nog can hit him and then finish. What is Chael gonna do? Wrestle?

Constant pressure also. The real question is can Chael get him down and keep him there. If so he has a chance. That is a better shot than what Nog has imo.

They need to stop giving nog every single wrestler in the lhw division -__-

The UFC acts like Lil Nog is Big Nog of 2003 or some shit...wtf?? Do they expect him to pull off some miracle sub everytime? (1000 wrestlers)

Rashad is faster, but Lil Nog is as tough as a coked out Tank Abbott...so if K1 Rashad shows up (doubt it, 5-10% chance) I think Nog can finish.

Rashad is on the same level as far as MMA wrestling goes as Davis and Bader are arguably (not talking pure collegiate wrestling and some may think Phil is a better MMA wrestler but it is arguable).
I agree that Rashad will probably take this relatively easily, but he is without question a better MMA wrestler than either Bader or Phil.

Back