Rashad will destroy Nogueira

Nah, he's gonna take the Dec

Thats hardly destroying.

rashad hasn't destroyed anyone except a punchdrunk liddell.

he may have destroyed those nips tho

nog may well get grapplehugged for 3 rounds, i'm sure he is super worried about that and not worried at all that he may get hurt.

I want rashad to lose every time he fights. I enjoy it so much. I want 20 more shad faces. plz diet nog, deliver us our long awaited shad face 2.0!!

rashad hasn't destroyed anyone except a punchdrunk liddell.

he may have destroyed those nips tho

nog may well get grapplehugged for 3 rounds, i'm sure he is super worried about that and not worried at all that he may get hurt.

I want rashad to lose every time he fights. I enjoy it so much. I want 20 more shad faces. plz diet nog, deliver us our long awaited shad face 2.0!!

Take it easy hater. Rashad destoyed Ortiz and Griffin for the title. He has dominated Davis, Silva and Rampage. Not to mention his KO over Salmon

Ya I think Rashad takes this also.. I've also been wanting Lil' Nog to win I don't think it'll happen in this fight though I hope I'm wrong though I like both guys but Lil'Nog needs this win more I'm not sure if they'll cut him on this loss maybe if he were to lose again after this one...but still I hope he wins but highly doubt it.

Rashad's wrestling right now is on another level. He's probably the second best wrestler in the UFC's LHW division. I'd like to see Rashad beat Nog then rematch Machida...I think that fight would go differently in a rematch.

I wouldn't say destroy, but i think Rashad will win pretty handily.

if by destroy, do you mean take him down repetatively and lay on minimal damage then yes

Nog still has a chance in round 2 as that is the round Rashad gets rocked.

He gets rocked in round 3, as well.

That being said, I think Rashad will be too much for Nogueira in this fight.

I would love to see Rashad vs Cromier at 205 rather than Lil Nog fight and get the balls beat off him by Suga

Rashad might destroy Lil nog... if he doesn't underestimate him like most of you guys are doing. He can definetly hurt Suga with his boxing, so Rashad might play smart and avoid it by wrestlefucking nog into a decision.

Nog has power and a chin with skills.. wouldn't be surprised if he catches Rashad but I expect Rashad to dominate.

Rashad has all the skills needed to win this fight easily, but to say that he will walk through him is a joke itself. If Nog is patient and waits till the 2nd and 3rd rounds, his boxing can lead to a win for him. Thiago Silva rocked Rashad in their fight, and he doesn't have the accuracy that Nog has. I think Nog is more willing to throw hands to keep Rashad at a distance.

Good fight either way though, exciting.

Back