Media Rare footage of Kebab The Eagle impressed by Prime Conor's 13 secs knockout of Jose Aldo.

13495cdaa9c9f698c2c6589c5e9733d7.png

Just a fan filming his favorite fighter of all time

Its just business, as some say :) , and there was no animosity between them before, until Conor crossed the line.

This is what Khabib said about Conor around the same time during the Aldo fight, lol. Khabib knows!

And this is Khabib (Where is Waldo) after Alvarez ducked him and Conor spoiled his title fight at 205. This was the moment Khabib really went after Conor.

EOBB9cMU0AAVDdF.jpg:large

Last edited:
Haters were fans once.

{<Mcgoat}

Who wouldn't be impressed by an really unpredicted an extremely rare lucky shot?

This is one of the things that bugs me. Khabib and Cowboy as well were really friendly with Conor then turned on him.

Its just business and there was no animosity between them before, until Conor crossed the line

Can you show me some things before April 2018 that suggests Conor "crossed the line" ?

April 14th 2016:

This was the first time there was any trash talk, and no surprise as to who spoke the first words.

This was the real crossing of the line ^ Obviously Conor attacking the bus & saying all the shit he said solidified the rivalry for that time being, but I think it's pretty clear who initiated all of this from a verbal and physical stand point. Imagine if Conor was the first one to shit talk Khabib and then get into an altercation with one of his Dagestani teammates.

Waiting for all the spins now.

This is one of the things that bugs me. Khabib and Cowboy as well were really friendly with Conor then turned on him.

Yeah, man. There was no reason at all to ''turn on him''. I mean, it was totally unprovoked. What a douchebags. Conor is a Saint, and woe those that turn against Saint McGregor.

giphy.gif

Can you show me some things before April 2018 that suggests Conor "crossed the line" ?

April 14th 2016:

This was the first time there was any trash talk, and no surprise as to who spoke the first words.

Wait, I thought you said Khabib was a fanboy? Yet he shat on Conor pre 2016?

{<huh}

Even undefeated UFC lightweight champion and bitter rival Khabib Nurmagomedov couldn’t help but be impressed by what most consider the prime version of Conor Mcgregor back in 2015.

BT Sport released rare footage on Twitter of Nurmagomedov reacting to seeing McGregor’s amazing knock out of Jose Aldo in just 13 seconds for the UFC featherweight title at UFC 194. Nurmagomedov was sitting in the crowd that night probably hoping to someday fight the winner.

Btw is it just me or Frankie Edgar looking kinda salty there?
View attachment 708959

I dont think they were bitter rivals back at that specific time yet.

April 14th 2016:

This was the real crossing of the line ^ Obviously Conor attacking the bus & saying all the shit he said solidified the rivalry for that time being, but I think it's pretty clear who initiated all of this from a verbal and physical stand point. Imagine if Conor was the first one to shit talk Khabib and then get into an altercation with one of his Dagestani teammates.

Waiting for all the spins now.

Yeah, there was also the incident where Khabib threatened to kidnap and cut Kavanagh's head off (if you read between the lines) for making a joke about Islam.

Wait, I thought you said Khabib was a fanboy? Yet he shat on Conor pre 2016?

{<huh}

Don't know how you're getting confused over something so simple.

The only thing that changed, was Khabib. You may think Conor's move to LW did it, but it's only ever been Khabib's mindset that changed it all.

Here he is after Conor vs Aldo saying Conor "deserves" LW title shot & that it's "no problem"

(timestamped)

Then months later he's having a mental breakdown and calls Diaz, McGregor, Ferguson, and Cerrone "bums"

He continued to shit on Conor at UFC 205

He was certainly a fanboy at one stage. You'd have to ask him what changed in his mind. But I'm not sure why you aren't addressing the facts that Khabib initiated both the verbal & physical attacks. Kinda seems pointless to argue over something that's so out there & obvious, so unless you can show me Conor crossing the line before Khabib, there's no point in a reply

Back