Media Rare footage of Kebab The Eagle impressed by Prime Conor's 13 secs knockout of Jose Aldo.

Umm your words not mine lol. Not like he didn't talk shit before or anything, nothing changed but they got jealous. Cerrone even admitted he was jealous of the money and attention Conor was getting. Probably the same thing for Khabib.
- even if khabib wouldn't ve talk shit, conor always trash talk his opponents, your talking like McGregor is edgar or some shit ...

- Khabib started to talk when conor took his place to fight for the UFC title, so of course you ll talk shit, but at this point it wasn't big trash talk, just the usual " I would crash this man, russia bigger than ireland etc ...". But fighters who say shit like that about conor there are 100...

- artem lobov started to insult big times khabib online on russian medias, and when confronted didn't say shit, and THAT started the whole shit we know today.

- At the end of the day, khabib dominated conor and made him tap from pain. He is fighting tony to be consider the LW goat, and maybe face GSP next to the ultimate GOAT status. I hope conor will do great thinks too with his career...

BT sports want £20 for the conboy card.

They can get fucked

And this is Khabib (Where is Waldo) after Alvarez ducked him and Conor spoiled his title fight at 205. This was the moment Khabib really went after Conor./QUOTE]

It was all fun and games before Conor won the title in Khabib's division and held it hostage. Then it became personal.

Or it's just business and Conor took a bath with the rest of the Dagestani guys after the fight.

Don't know how you're getting confused over something so simple.

The only thing that changed, was Khabib. You may think Conor's move to LW did it, but it's only ever been Khabib's mindset that changed it all.

Here he is after Conor vs Aldo saying Conor "deserves" LW title shot & that it's "no problem"

(timestamped)

Then months later he's having a mental breakdown and calls Diaz, McGregor, Ferguson, and Cerrone "bums"

He continued to shit on Conor at UFC 205

He was certainly a fanboy at one stage. You'd have to ask him what changed in his mind. But I'm not sure why you aren't addressing the facts that Khabib initiated both the verbal & physical attacks. Kinda seems pointless to argue over something that's so out there & obvious, so unless you can show me Conor crossing the line before Khabib, there's no point in a reply

Easy - ask yourself what happened in the timeframe between the two videos? He even explicitly says it in the 2nd video - Conor's tapout to Nate Diaz made him realize he doesnt deserve a LW TS.

And now he's his daddy

Conor sure did a number on some of you girls.

Bro, every time I see your posts you're having a mental break down over Conor.

It's not good for your mental health to hold so much bitterness in your bum soul.

Seek professional help my friend.

Khabib has a tramp stamp of Conor's last name, they just edit it out of every video ever.

Conor sure did a number on some of you girls.

Bro, every time I see your posts you're having a mental break down over Conor.

It's not good for your mental health to hold so much bitterness in your bum soul.

Seek professional help my friend.

Bum soul?

You even copy the way he talks you junkie piece of shit haha

Bum soul?

You even copy the way he talks you junkie piece of shit haha

Dude, you're literally 40 years old hating on someone who is 1 million x more successful than you will ever even dream of.

I can't wait to see the mental breakdown after the 18th.

Fuck off peasant & go do something productive with your life ( take care of your child) instead of Harvesting so much negative energy.

<DisgustingHHH>

This place is gonna absolutely melt if Cowboy starches Conor.

They actually used to get along and call eachother on occasion before Khabibs dagastani goons roughed up Artem for associating with someone that owed them money and didnt pay.

I believe the guy ended getting shot and robbed in his own house.

Artem didnt do himself any favors by running his mouth about Khabib and his crew either.

Point being, the entire grudge stems back from Artem.

I’ll never forgive you redneck snowflakes if we do t get the rematch.

these two need each other like Batman and the joker

Khabib was once a Conor fanboy.

Fanboi

It is known

khabib-vegas.png

Then someone got in his head and he thought he had to be disrespectul

The man bought t-shirts

13495cdaa9c9f698c2c6589c5e9733d7.png

Just a fan filming his favorite fighter of all time

Like they say: "never meet your idols"

<BC1>

Saved for posteriority and eternity: