Media Rare footage of Kebab The Eagle impressed by Prime Conor's 13 secs knockout of Jose Aldo.

I know what you are trying to say. And it could have never been avoided when one party made a career off shit talking it wouldve happen one way or the other

Maybe, Khabib's crew started the taunting early though because they were frustrated at a lack of a title shot. That made Conor's trash talk particularly nasty.

Yeah, man. There was no reason at all to ''turn on him''. I mean, it was totally unprovoked. What a douchebags. Conor is a Saint, and woe those that turn against Saint McGregor.

giphy.gif
Umm your words not mine lol. Not like he didn't talk shit before or anything, nothing changed but they got jealous. Cerrone even admitted he was jealous of the money and attention Conor was getting. Probably the same thing for Khabib.

Anyone should have been impressed. Jose was a badass who beat everyone at that time. No one thought the fight would last 13 seconds. He was definately shocked like everyone else that jose went nuts and got caught like he did. The mind games didnt help him last time vs Conor, and wont in the future. Conor caused all the hate because of artem talking shit and getting punked for it. Conor is definately loyal to his team, but he went way too far trying to get into khabibs head. He should have been putting his energy into training instead of talking shit.

First 10 replies to this thread are absolute gold.

Conor nuthuggers came in full swing.

We missed you, mchuggers, it's great seeing you so frustrated, 1 year and a half later, screaming "he was a fanboy", because your hero has been emasculated on prime time.
Give us more, please, it's really enjoyable.

He WaS a FaNbOy

<Waaah>

flash ko had more to do with Aldo getting emotional and charging in with his guard down. Frankie knew he could beat Conor back then.
Just like Frankie knew he could beat Aldo and he knew he could beat Holloway and he knew he could be Ortega. He thought he could beat Conor, but it's just his opinion. He didn't know a thing.

Man, I actually feel bad for Khabib. He might have been Conor's biggest fan among fighters, at least non-Irish fighters. He took pictures backstage, wore T-Shirts and I bet he cheered for him as well. Why did Conor have to do him dirty like that, they could have had a normal press conference, a little banter but no family, country or religion in the mix.

tenor.gif

But maybe they still can become friends, maybe even best friends forever.

image.jpg

This shit is getting so tiresome. People change, big fucking deal.

Man, you can see the dollar signs flash in Ali's eyes, the wheels started turning on n his rat brain very fucking quickly.

Khabib says "that's crazy man", Edgar looks shellshocked and more than a bit salty.

1 and half years after the great soul thief and Khabib still lives in these bitter bums heads rent free

And Floyd was once spotted at a Manny fight looking like a fan enjoying it and then beat Manny years later comfortably.

I guess this is the latest thing degenerate Conrat fans will stick to now. Can this be another excuse as to why Conrat lost, he was distraught over his friendship with Khabib ending and went in to the fight emotional, hurt and so couldn't fight with a straight head lol, add it to the book of excuses Conrat fans.

Khabib would not last a round with prime, hungry non-alcoholic Conor
- this conor McGregor would get rag dolled even quicker, why do you think conor doesn't use this style anymore ? too much energy used, and legs very easy to catch by any wrestler. U know the game better than your idol ??
- conor always was an alcohol drinker, and a big party guy
- conor is out of his prime now ?

Back